OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm sick too :( started on Sunday-ish I had a weird headache and a sore throat. Yesterday it felt like I had a golf ball in the back of my throat but thank god that's gone today. Now I just have a cough and headache. But this headache is one of those annoying ones that never goes away. ahhhhhhh being sick during summer sucks!

We can all be sick buddies!! Mine just started this morning... It sucks because I'm working with little kids all week... I have a runny nose, sneezing, occasional coughing, and a sore throat... Grr.. :(

Big Brother started tonight and I have never been so excited for a season. They brought back Jeff (and Jordan)! He makes me melt, such a sexy man.

My boyfriend's 18th birthday is tomorrow.
While he is at work, I'm going to go to his house and put a CD of all our favorite songs and a hand made card on his bed so he sees it when he gets home then when we go out to dinner with his parents later that night, I'm gonna give him a gift card to his favorite store. But I feel like that's kind of lame... Idk...

Big Brother started tonight and I have never been so excited for a season. They brought back Jeff (and Jordan)! He makes me melt, such a sexy man.
LOVE Big Brother!!! so glad for richard & Daniele and also Rachel & Brenden! Such a good start to the season!

eta* guess its gotta be richard, but you know who it really is.

I am soooo excited for Jeff and Jordan! They are actually fun to watch.
The other old pairs just annoy me.. especiallyy Rachel. Her voice makes me want to run into a wall.

I'm over these #12yearoldproblems.
I get that you're bored in the summer. I get that you have nothing to do and spend all your time on facebook, texting, piknik-ing photos, playing on your ipod, riding your bike, reading, watching tv, and NOT doing the chores I asked you to do. Add to that the theme park season passes, swimming at friends' houses and sleepovers, and that makes for one dull summer.
Do you children realize that back in the '80s, I was at home during the summer? Mom worked, so I was stuck with my big sister all. day. long. We didn't have cable, so we had to watch one of, like, 5 channels. Which meant News, Soap Operas, Sesame Street or I Love Lucy/Andy Griffith. We learned to love Ricky Ricardo and Opie Taylor. We read books and comics - the Archie/Betty/Veronica love triangle was downright spicy. If we went outside, we sprayed each other with the hose, cuz who needs a swimming pool? And we begged for a slip n slide and that clown thing that you attach to the hose and the water made his little hat spout up. Never got it, so it was back to shooting each other's eyes out with the green garden hose. We MADE our own popsicles with juice or kool aid. We ate PB&J or hot dogs every single day, without fail, because in my house, we didn't have food. We had ingredients. If you wanted to eat it, you better make it. And wash the dishes after. NOT load the dishwasher, you had to actually wash dishes with a dish cloth and soap. There was no gameboy, PSP, computer, ipod, movie channel to watch, channels that were nothing but kids programming or texting. We could call our friends, but if they were on vacation or away at camp, we just had to miss them. Simple as that. And forget it if they were on the phone because you got a busy signal. For much of my childhood, there was no call waiting or voicemail. We had an "answering machine," which required a tape, and a phone that you had to spin the dial on. We had to wait until September to find out what people did all summer. Those were the days that you could transform yourself over 3 months and come back to school in the fall as a new person - nobody was kept updated on where you had been every minute of every day.
I get that I had it better than my mom, even, but quit your bitchin', kids. It's not that bad.

LOVE Big Brother!!! so glad for richard & Daniele and also Rachel & Brenden! Such a good start to the season!

eta* guess its gotta be richard, but you know who it really is.

Do you watch the live feeds or Big Brother After Dark on Showtime?? If not and you want to know what is going on in the house daily check out this website it updates on EVERYTHING going on. Big news about ED and Dani http://the-big-brother-13-blog.blogspot.com/ . I just can't get over Jeff being back, not so excited for Jordan because she can get sort of annoying, but Jeff on the other hand I L.O.V.E. I just hope the season is a good one with the twists and stuff. Not liking many of the new houseguests at all.

Do you watch the live feeds or Big Brother After Dark on Showtime?? If not and you want to know what is going on in the house daily check out this website it updates on EVERYTHING going on. Big news about ED and Dani http://the-big-brother-13-blog.blogspot.com/ . I just can't get over Jeff being back, not so excited for Jordan because she can get sort of annoying, but Jeff on the other hand I L.O.V.E. I just hope the season is a good one with the twists and stuff. Not liking many of the new houseguests at all.
I watch after dark and do read live feed updates, so upset about ED, hopefully they get an explanation soon. :( looks real bad for the vets right now. I don't like many of the new people either.

I HATEEEE when my boyfriends shows are 21 and up.

so now i cant go, and im going to sit and worry about him all night.

there are so many disadvantages to being a teenager, im seriously over it.

I watch after dark and do read live feed updates, so upset about ED, hopefully they get an explanation soon. :( looks real bad for the vets right now. I don't like many of the new people either.

Well with the Golden Key twist even if the newbies try to pick off the Vets in the first 4 weeks the one member of the duo is safe until atleast top 10. With Rachel being an HOH queen and Dani holding the record for most POVs we may see a Vet or two make it to the top 4.

Waittt, what happened to ED?

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT A BB13 SPOILER!

ED had a 7 hour diary room session and never returned. Danielle started to freak out and finally production told her to calm down and that it was nothing serious. Then she was called to diary room and given her golden key and said that ED would not be returning. His picture is now blacked out on the memory wall. No one in the house knows why yet, it's real confusing and no information has been given really, hopefully we will find out more when the POV is played today.

Back