OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love college for the fact that you can choose what classes you want to take. After much consideration ARH373 is being dropped and replaced with either PSY101 (psychology 101 online) or HSM101 (hospitality management). In all honesty its just a class that I am taking so I can be less stressed.

so today in my honors English class we had to do impromptu speeches, and one thing led to another and my teacher stated that cheer has the most catastrophic injuries. she also stated that most cheerleaders are even more fit then the athletes at our school. the big football/baseball jock had the guts to argue and say no it's not, it's stupid and pointless, i could easily be way better. i was fuming! few people in my class know i actually cheer, but those that do were laughing at how mad i was getting :/

Pretty Little Liars is the only reason I survive through Mondays <3

sooo I really wish I was going to cheersport....
rolleyes.png

So I qa kluat watching Hell Cats and it was the part when Marty had to do the death drop and all I could think about was that Double Down All-stars video where those 2 boys dropped that girl. And while of course it's TV and of course they'll catch her. But all I could think was what if there's a twaist and they drop her. Omg. That makes me not even wanna stint anymore. Lol

so i'm officially hosting a yella ribbon online party. PM me with your email address if you want an invite!!! (shopping during my party gets you 15% off!!)

What if we walked around shimmying (?) everytime we like something or thought somethin was funny? I think that would be interesting. Haha. Just was thinking about it. Tossin' it out there. Lol

So the threat of snow (again) shut down the university, though it didn't start until about 7:00 and has not stopped since!

i just listened to KE cats worlds 2010 music like 10 times in a row. i'm pathetic

still on a high from this weekends competition. All of intensity was amazing! I watched the video of our I5 day 2 at least 20 times since yesterday and i cried everytime. I am so excited that they got there bid and can not wait to go to worlds with them to watch them. I love my CIA Family<3333

omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! leaving for georgia TOMORROW!!!!

had a super awesome practice last night and tumbing, hoping for that tonight also, so we can show the east coast what the WEST coast brings to cheer world!

still need to pack.

finally getting over being sick, perfect timing too!

Latest posts

Back