OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
sooo we set a new jump formation at high school practice today.
this team is so political, its ridiculous.
i got put behind a girl whos toe touch wouldnt even pass for a star jump, but shes in front of me because im new.

this is so ridiculous, the captains are always in front because of their title, then the rest of the "favorites". somehow im always ending up in the back row. I was the only person on my team to make NCA all american and I won a Top Gun award, but somehow I still havent earned a spot in the front.

My coach actually pulled me aside and said that I was the least dedicated on the squad.
excuuuuseee me. I actually finish aalll of my conditioning, I dont talk when coaches are talking, I show up to practice on time in the right uniform and Im alwaaays doing what Ive been told to do. Somehow the captains and "favorites" can get away with talking and skipping and wearing whatever they want to practice. its ridiculous.

Im so freaking fed up with this team, I cant even explain it.

omg I soooo know how you feel:/
my coach puts the two same girls point everysingle time... one of them doesnt even have a level toetouch. and i have hyperextended jumps and Im in the back row:(

omg I soooo know how you feel:/
my coach puts the two same girls point everysingle time... one of them doesnt even have a level toetouch. and i have hyperextended jumps and Im in the back row:(
EXACTLY. im so over it! I actually am seriously considering quiting, which is so awful for me.

I put my whole heart in this team for NOTHING in return.
What school do you go to?

I'm having such a hard time with everything that is going on in my life right now.
Aww that's really sad to hear :( keep your head up girl. PM me if you ever want to vent. No judgements here :)

I'm having such a hard time with everything that is going on in my life right now.
I'm definitely here if you need someone to talk to as well! Sometimes all you need is to get it all out and have another perspective help you out :)

Random - How so many subjects and areas that were considered taboo or conspiracy on the former boards are now considered mainstream and true now?

EXACTLY. im so over it! I actually am seriously considering quiting, which is so awful for me.

I put my whole heart in this team for NOTHING in return.
What school do you go to?
yeah same here:( i put so much work into making the team better and it just doesnt helpp.
i go to creekside in castro valley/san ramonn.

My school coach picked me and 4 other girls on my team to choreograph a routine for our homecoming pep rally cause she just had a baby. She told us to make sure there's levels/ripples in the dance. So of course when we started working on the dance I was choreographing all 3 rows and the front row is on the floor. So I'm the only one of these 4 that has done allstars so obviously in dances some people have to go on the floor at some parts. But when I started doing the first part one of them said "you really like the floor don't you?" and I was like umm that's what levels are..
My coach is an allstar coach too! (not mine) so she probably has high expectations for this dance and now there's no levels in it -___-

Random - How so many subjects and areas that were considered taboo or conspiracy on the former boards are now considered mainstream and true now?

Like the word "tranny"? Didn't that used to be filtered? And the whole tranny on a co-ed team thread.
Woahdeedle used to be filtered, too. And YellaBow. If you're looking for specific ideas, I'll need examples like kristenthegreat said

There are several things that if you were a part of the boards for several years you can see how things have "changed." And I am not saying it changed for the bad. One major one is the USASF/Varsity connection. Way back then you would be about be drawn and quartered (sarcasm) for daring to say anything that even remotely suggested a connection between the two. Those who did (like cheerdinosour back then) were immediately branded conspiracy theorists. Everything he/she may have said may not of been correct but a lot of it was. Now quite a few people including those in the know have basically said a lot of the same exact things cheerdinosour said way back then.

There are several other subjects, that is just one. It may be as I have been told the growing transparency of the boards, which IMHO is a wonderful thing. And for that I am grateful for those that have fought publicly and privately for greater transparency because it takes both to make it happen.

Back