OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel like I have so much going on I can't even think straight....this is what I'm doing this year:
Sunday & Wednesday: cheer practice 5:30-7:30
Tuesday & Thursday: coaching a mini's team 5:30-6:30
Working for my mom from home everyday of the week for about 2 hours
I'm historian for D.E.C.A. (a marketing/buisness club) and we make scrapbooks and do community service
All that ontop of homework, tests, and hanging out with friends/going to football games.

Omg senior year is kinda stressing me out, but I want to do alot so I can have fun ya know?!
I feel ya! I know this is almost terrible to say (especially on the boards) but I'm actually somewhat thankful I'm not cheering anymore because there is no way I'd be able to be a part of the majority of the stuff I'm involved in! Props to you though for trying to manage such a busy schedule. It can definitely be a huge challenge sometimes!

I feel ya! I know this is almost terrible to say (especially on the boards) but I'm actually somewhat thankful I'm not cheering anymore because there is no way I'd be able to be a part of the majority of the stuff I'm involved in! Props to you though for trying to manage such a busy schedule. It can definitely be a huge challenge sometimes!
I agree! But luckily my mom will work with me on the days that I'm super busy and hold off all my work to the next couple of days! :)

Lol how so? You're in AT right?

yes, I'm AT. my classes and rotations are just really demanding and stressful. its like, no matter how hard i try, no matter how much work i do, and no matter how much i try and be proactive and get ahead, none of it is ever good enough.... still struggling no matter what.

yes, I'm AT. my classes and rotations are just really demanding and stressful. its like, no matter how hard i try, no matter how much work i do, and no matter how much i try and be proactive and get ahead, none of it is ever good enough.... still struggling no matter what.
:( I'm sorry. If you ever need to vent, there's plenty of us here!

so this past week there have been two deaths of high school boys, from our "rival" school. so sad how this is the only thing bringing our schools together.

on a lighter note..so today was our homecoming rally, and one of my really good friends received homecoming prince! sooo excited for him, he definitely deserves it since he is such a leader at my school! :) oooh and next friday is our homecoming parade! :D

okay so for all you creative people on the boards, I need some help coming up with outfits to wear for our homecoming spirit week, which is this week. so if anyone can help that'd be great, the days are:
-monday:senior citizen day (the elderly, not the senior class)
-twisted tuesday (I can handle this one)
-workout wednesday
-throwback thursday (any decade)
-and then school/class spirit friday (got this one covered as well)

So I'm pretty pissed off, well, more like in a whatever mood right now.

So this girl, let's call her Suzy, and I have been friends since middle school. Last year she started being distant and leaving me out of stuff. At first I was like what the heck, but it didn't really matter and I was okay. So now she's like edging me out when we're standing in a circle and ignoring me and let me tell you, I'm definitely a more confident person now. We're at the football game and she's sitting there making plans with my other friends in front of my face. First of all, I don't even care because what she was planning I didn't want to be apart of anyway. Second, this girl that she "hates" is now her best friend and I'm like what the heck?! Third, who does that? I don't care about not going, but don't sit there and talk about it in front of my face when you KNOW I'm friends with all of them. Like come on now.

broke my pinky finger and fractured my hand on thursday! i slammed it into a car door(on sunday) and then when i went to go tell my mom on thursday that it had really been hurting me i ran into a wall and hit the ground really hard! i'm so accident prone :( so now i have to go to homecoming with a cast....

so this past week there have been two deaths of high school boys, from our "rival" school. so sad how this is the only thing bringing our schools together.

on a lighter note..so today was our homecoming rally, and one of my really good friends received homecoming prince! sooo excited for him, he definitely deserves it since he is such a leader at my school! :) oooh and next friday is our homecoming parade! :D

okay so for all you creative people on the boards, I need some help coming up with outfits to wear for our homecoming spirit week, which is this week. so if anyone can help that'd be great, the days are:
-monday:senior citizen day (the elderly, not the senior class)
-twisted tuesday (I can handle this one)
-workout wednesday
-throwback thursday (any decade)
-and then school/class spirit friday (got this one covered as well)
Workout wednesday -- I usually just wear workout pants and a cheer shirt haha. But you could go all out and do like the 80's aerobics instructors type stuff?
Throwback thursday -- Tiedye and flowers for the 60s! Neon, off the shoulder shirts, teased hair, ect. for the 80s! Flannel shirts, jeans, ect. for 90s grunge!
Hopefully those get you going! I like those spirit days! I need to go shopping for mine today haha. I need neon, a twin outfit, and hawaiian stuff..

This sounds cool. Let me know how it goes.

Maybe we need to start some shark team pen pals

This is incredibly late but as an update, I didn't make it (the auditions were really tough) but now i have more time to focus on cheer, school, and the 3 clubs at school I belong to (Sharks & Minnows (new service club that helps the local community), GSA, and Young Dems). It's a busy year this year as a Junior looking for colleges and trying to keep a 3.5 or higher GPA

Sorry to hear you didn't make it. Looks like you are turning it into something positive though.

Sorry to hear you didn't make it. Looks like you are turning it into something positive though.

yahh, it's not that huge of a deal. Cheer is more important to me :)

In other news.... I'm not blonde anymore!!!
fbe0f669.jpg

e6749cbf.jpg

8761d991.jpg

photo3.jpg

Back