OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so i tore a ligament in my ankle the beginning of april doing a full. and tonight, i threw it again for the first time since, and landed. i couldn't have been happier.
I saw that. . .and gave you a big YAY!!! on twitter.

Okay so I'm 16 now which means I can get a job. I have no idea what to do haha. I don't want to work a lot seeing as I am in my junior year. Just enough to have extra cash when I need it.

Okay so I'm 16 now which means I can get a job. I have no idea what to do haha. I don't want to work a lot seeing as I am in my junior year. Just enough to have extra cash when I need it.
Work at a food place. It's not a hige commitment, and the time goes by fast while you're there.

Since most of you DON'T live in CT..you don't know the magic of Apple Fritters. I swear to god, my town has a legit fritter cult. There's always a line, no matter WHAT time of day, and they slowly had to start adding prices for multiple dozens. I've seen people walk out with 6+ dozen at a time..I have my dozen bag sitting next to me.

This church makes them every year for the Apple Harvest Festival, which is my town's fall festival/fair. You could tell who lived in CT at my school in college, because EVERYONE would get excited for festival season and go home. I've brought back bags of them to school..I sent pics of me nomming them to friends who are at college now and can't come home. My best friend is driving all the way up from Philly for the weekend just to get them. It's like deep fried happiness coated in cinnamon-sugar and crack.

Since most of you DON'T live in CT..you don't know the magic of Apple Fritters. I swear to god, my town has a legit fritter cult. There's always a line, no matter WHAT time of day, and they slowly had to start adding prices for multiple dozens. I've seen people walk out with 6+ dozen at a time..I have my dozen bag sitting next to me.

This church makes them every year for the Apple Harvest Festival, which is my town's fall festival/fair. You could tell who lived in CT at my school in college, because EVERYONE would get excited for festival season and go home. I've brought back bags of them to school..I sent pics of me nomming them to friends who are at college now and can't come home. My best friend is driving all the way up from Philly for the weekend just to get them. It's like deep fried happiness coated in cinnamon-sugar and crack.
i go apple picking every year with my family and we make those! they are so good. we make apple pies, apple butter, apple sauce, apple cider, carmel apples, apple crisp or just about anything with apples in it! i can't wait, you just got me so excited :)

i go apple picking every year with my family and we make those! they are so good. we make apple pies, apple butter, apple sauce, apple cider, carmel apples, apple crisp or just about anything with apples in it! i can't wait, you just got me so excited :)
The fair has EVERYTHING apple related..my mum has a fritter recipe, but they're just not quite right. Still yummy though, and good for when I can't get my legit fix. *stuffs face full of fritters*

On a side note- I hate my sisters cat. He bit me..then came into my room, rolled around on all my clothes, and knocked into my little coin setup (i'm counting my change from work for coin rolling later)..can't wait til next week when she moves to her new house and takes him with her. He's such a boy cat :mad:

Apple Picking=CIDER DOUGHNUTS

Latest posts

Back