OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Attention fellow Jews!!!
I was given a reflection paper for my anthropology class about my religion and the beliefs. I need help! If anyone has any insight, please please please share it! I would rather get the insight of actual people than going to Google and getting my answers there! I am pretty good on the first and second parts, but the third and fourth part are really stumping me. Here is the assignment:
Answer the following questions about your religion.
1. Who is/ are the deity/ deities that are most important? If your religion is a monotheistic religion, be sure to mention and describe a few of the other very important figures who are spiritually special in addition to your god such as saints, prophets, bodhisattvas, etc. Describe their powers, what they look like and how they are pictured in religious texts, in statues, paintings, songs, etc. Hint: don’t tell me that your god is just God. Try to answer these questions as an outsider.
2. What are the major rules of your religion? State these as briefly as possible.
3. According to your religion, what is the reason for human suffering?
4. According to your religion, what is our purpose in living our lives? What must we do to achieve salvation? If your religion does not include a belief in salvation, what do you believe we must do to improve ourselves?
5, 6, 7, 8. Address the extent to which your daily life incorporates the things you mentioned above. Tell me SPECIFICALLY how well your real culture agrees with your ideal culture regarding your religious beliefs. I want to see specific examples of things you do and things you don't do, as well as the things you want to do more or less of to bring your life in line with your beliefs. Notice I am assuming that your real culture differs from your ideal culture.

Ok, I think you might be right, cuz it was uuuggglllyyy. And I couldn't figure out why cp needed so much practice! Thank you!

But why wouldn't they just say "opposite leg?"

in skateboarding and snowboarding, if your right leg is dominant, it's "regular footed" and if your left leg is dominant it's "goofy footed". maybe that's where they got it?

i've reached a new low of missing cheerleading. i'm in my apartment, alone doing worlds 2011 routines from EVERYONE instead of studying. i just want to cheer again :(

happier note. i'm going home for the weekend (not really for a happy reason, a friend is in the hospital) but i'm getting off the bus and going STRAIGHT to the gym to tumble with some friends to make myself feel better!!!

I have a huge exam in pathophysiology tomorrow, but all of the excitement in th MLB is preventing me from studying. As a sox fan I never say this, but let's go red sox and let's go Yankees!!!! I'm honestly more stressed about who will get the AL wild card than my test hahaha

Just looked at my college schedule for next semester and I'm freaking out. my pre-calculus class is ALL online. I'm so scared because I've never taken an all online class before!!! And I don't think I know enough to take Calculus because I just took College Algebra this semester. I'm a dual enrollment student as a Junior and I don't want to stack myself with extremely hard classes! HELP ME!!!

Just looked at my college schedule for next semester and I'm freaking out. my pre-calculus class is ALL online. I'm so scared because I've never taken an all online class before!!! And I don't think I know enough to take Calculus because I just took College Algebra this semester. I'm a dual enrollment student as a Junior and I don't want to stack myself with extremely hard classes! HELP ME!!!
Depending on the class/university/professor it can either be a read from the book/teach yourself class or it can be one where there is an interactive website that helps show you how to do problems. Don't start freaking out now....... you can always drop it and switch into an in person class if needed as well or talk to the professor for help if you end up having to just do things out of the book. Wait until the syllabus is out :)

Personally, I love online classes! It just helps if you have a teacher who replies to emails promptly, and usually they do. Or if they have office hours where you can go and talk to them, and they're always willing to help even if you're an online student. Don't freak out!

Personally, I love online classes! It just helps if you have a teacher who replies to emails promptly, and usually they do. Or if they have office hours where you can go and talk to them, and they're always willing to help even if you're an online student. Don't freak out!
thank yall so much! im definetly going to contact the schedule lady and ask her if she thinks online would be ok for me. hopefully everything will work out!

Latest posts

Back