OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Today, while not paying attention in us history hehe, I thought of a solution to the "too many nationals" problem. What if we had designated super national competitions? Jamfest has its super nationals so that's where I got the name from. There would be local national competitions and then the big dogs like NCA, Cheersport, Jamfest, BATC, etc. That way it would separate them from the pack because in our minds they already are. If you say you won NCA and someone else says they won Cheer express whatever nationals, I'll look at the NCA winner and say wow.

I don't know, just a thought. Yall are nicer than the critics in the allstar section haha

It's only been almost 2 months into school and two of our teachers have died. One of our speech teachers (I didn't have her) her lungs collapsed on her in the middle of the night on a Wednesday. She's leaving behind a husband and 4 and 7 year old girls. The other was a Special Ed teacher (I didn't know her) and she had a simple open heart surgery and something went wrong and she's leaving behind a highschool freshman and senior (<- in my grade but don't know him) and a husband. It has brought my whole school alot closer together and we've started two scholorship funds for both of the families.

But on a positive note, we went against our big rival for their homecoming game this past Friday and we won 47-34, and that made me sooo happy! :D And my principal and our rival's principal are married! :) Oh and I need some help with homecoming week themes also:
Monday: Tacky sweater day (I plan on going to goodwill)
Tuesday: Twin day
Wednesday: Decade day (i'm wearing bright colored cut-off shirts, tutu's, tights, and bright pink vans)
Thursday: Nerd day
Friday: Marroon out/spirit day (wearing my senior class shirt that we get)

It's only been almost 2 months into school and two of our teachers have died. One of our speech teachers (I didn't have her) her lungs collapsed on her in the middle of the night on a Wednesday. She's leaving behind a husband and 4 and 7 year old girls. The other was a Special Ed teacher (I didn't know her) and she had a simple open heart surgery and something went wrong and she's leaving behind a highschool freshman and senior (<- in my grade but don't know him) and a husband. It has brought my whole school alot closer together and we've started two scholorship funds for both of the families.

But on a positive note, we went against our big rival for their homecoming game this past Friday and we won 47-34, and that made me sooo happy! :D And my principal and our rival's principal are married! :) Oh and I need some help with homecoming week themes also:
Monday: Tacky sweater day (I plan on going to goodwill)
Tuesday: Twin day
Wednesday: Decade day (i'm wearing bright colored cut-off shirts, tutu's, tights, and bright pink vans)
Thursday: Nerd day
Friday: Marroon out/spirit day (wearing my senior class shirt that we get)
Oh my that's devastating! :( Prayers to their families!

But on a lighter note...
For your spirit days: check your parents closet for tacky sweater day ;) and nerd day, wear jeans that are too short (roll them up if necessary), those ugly white socks that go up too far, and your hair in pig tails. Not sure what type of shirt... and if you have a pair of glasses put white tape around the center of them. (and punch out the lenses if possible! it's bad to wear prescription glasses if they aren't yours!!)

Oh my that's devastating! :( Prayers to their families!

But on a lighter note...
For your spirit days: check your parents closet for tacky sweater day ;) and nerd day, wear jeans that are too short (roll them up if necessary), those ugly white socks that go up too far, and your hair in pig tails. Not sure what type of shirt... and if you have a pair of glasses put white tape around the center of them. (and punch out the lenses if possible! it's bad to wear prescription glasses if they aren't yours!!)
Thank you!!!

And I'm raiding the goodwill to find some UGLY sweaters ;) lol i'm talking fuzzy kitty and everything!!! :D

Thank you!!!

And I'm raiding the goodwill to find some UGLY sweaters ;) lol i'm talking fuzzy kitty and everything!!! :D
Hahhaha one of my teachers is the QUEEEN of tacky sweaters. She's always like "Don't make fun of my festive sweaters!"
Btw, you live in texas right?! That day is going to be AWFUL for you!

Hahhaha one of my teachers is the QUEEEN of tacky sweaters. She's always like "Don't make fun of my festive sweaters!"
Btw, you live in texas right?! That day is going to be AWFUL for you!
Hahah yeees I live right next to garland TX (CA) and I'm going to diiiie. The high this week is supposed to be in the upper 90's....I thought summer was over????

I refuse to make this an entire thread - so while stunting, cp told me she has to do "goofy leg?" What on Earth is that? I only know the Stanky Leg.

Back