OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So my Valentine's Day yesterday was amazing :D it started even before Monday. My boyfriend took me out to dinner on Saturday night to this new Mexican Resturaunt and it was really good. He got me a new case for my phone and a really sweet card about how much he loved me  Then on Monday at school he gave me a dozen white roses and a heart shaped box filled with chocolates :D I was so happy!!

So my boyfriend and I have the same English teacher only he has her first period and I have her sixth. In class we were editing essays and my teacher hands me one and says "I think you'll like this one." I look at the name and it was my boyfriends :p I told her "Of course you'd give me this one." I just thought it was funny :p

I LOVE the Biggest Loser. That show is so inspiring and makes me cry everytime I watch it..I feel bad that I usually flip between that and Food Network though.

I just got home from high school nationals and I can't sleep.. School in the morning though woooo.

I'm so proud of my team though. This is our first year ever competing and we ended up 5th in small coed division 1 with a stunt fall and 2 bobbles. After semis we were in 2nd and we still had a stunt fall and a hands down.... I wish we would've hit so bad just to see where we would've ended up but I'm still happy with where we got.. especially since its our first year coming to nationals!

I'm so hungry! except it's super cold in my basement and I don't want to move because I just start shivering even more! wahhhhhhh! My florida trip can't come soon enough!

i swear i've seen at least 20 different teams in just my hotel. at least five of which were cheer extreme, got a littl excited ! gahhh i <3 georgia !

Long story short, my ipod was stolen.
Should I just get a new itouch? Or go for the verizon iphone?
I've been looking into new smartphones for a while... blackberry, droid, iphone, ect. but still don't know what to do!

Long story short, my ipod was stolen.
Should I just get a new itouch? Or go for the verizon iphone?
I've been looking into new smartphones for a while... blackberry, droid, iphone, ect. but still don't know what to do!

Just wait.. In June the iPhone 5 is coming out

Latest posts

Back