OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have been having an ongoing case for 3 months to see if my employer owes me money from July to December.
I'll find out in less then an hour... It's time for me to plead my case and I'm soo sick right now!! Fingers cross I've been long awaiting this day for the moment of truth!

I have been having an ongoing case for 3 months to see if my employer owes me money from July to December.
I'll find out in less then an hour... It's time for me to plead my case and I'm soo sick right now!! Fingers cross I've been long awaiting this day for the moment of truth!

Well I guess I spoke to soon, apparently I just had to give my case and they gave there side. I definitely feel like I won because every time I gave reasoning they didn't dispute that - they just changed the subject and stated something differently. So I feel like everything I gave was the truth, everything they gave was an excuse. So I'm feeling good about this- I don't want to "toot" my own horn but I feel so much better. Apparently we have to wait for an agency decision, (I didn't know this, I thought it was immediate)but I'll know my answer in 7-10 days, and then they will have 15 days to dispute it. So if all goes well like I hope I should be paid by thanksgiving.... Ahh this will be a long month lol but if I don't win, hey I'm ok with that too!!

Well I guess I spoke to soon, apparently I just had to give my case and they gave there side. I definitely feel like I won because every time I gave reasoning they didn't dispute that - they just changed the subject and stated something differently. So I feel like everything I gave was the truth, everything they gave was an excuse. So I'm feeling good about this- I don't want to "toot" my own horn but I feel so much better. Apparently we have to wait for an agency decision, (I didn't know this, I thought it was immediate)but I'll know my answer in 7-10 days, and then they will have 15 days to dispute it. So if all goes well like I hope I should be paid by thanksgiving.... Ahh this will be a long month lol but if I don't win, hey I'm ok with that too!!
good luck (; make that $ !

I just won $50 from a bet that Kim Kardashian's marriage wouldn't last past the new year. Best bet ever.
ugh, don't even get me STARTED on the Kardashians. I read an article about it and it says that kim said he was "chasing fame". How odd that he didn't fit in considering he's exactly like the rest of your family? I'll stop now and save everyone the rant.......

My name is Risa Wautel and I have fibromyalgia. I'm finally glad that I can tell the world and know why I have the problems that I have.

I have come to the startling realization that I HATE high-high tick tocks..I know everybody says they're harder, but I think they're as ugly as sin. Some group is always slightly off and it just KILLS me..I wish they didn't exist on a score sheet because everybody now feels the need to do them which means I'll be seeing them all season. Ick. I mean, if it's just a group stunt or somebody doing them on the sideline, whatever. But in a routine, they're never synced. Even if they're 'on count', someone's leg is always late lol. This is not a bash against teams who do them. Visually they just make me squirm..

this is just not my week, i wish things would go my way for once. sorry dont mean to be complaining just wanted to get it off my chest

In my gym we just started a special needs team this year and we are trying to send them to UCA nationals! But they need to raise money for it. This video was just shown on the local news yesterday and this gives more info about the team: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video/#!/news/local/Cheerleading-Life-s-Obstacles/133123238

If you would like to make a donation to send this team to UCA nationals you can find all the information here
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/nazareth/index.ssf/2011/10/palmer_township_cheerleading_s.html

Thank you all so much :)

So I had an amazing tumbling day yesterday. I improved so much and was doing things with no spot at all. Get home, my achilles tendon in my left leg pops (I have little tears in it) and I can't move. We soak it and it feels fine, get up this morning and I couldn't walk on it again so now I have crutches and a brace to keep my foot neutral. FML, but guess who will be tumbling next week anyways hahaha

Back