OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A 5 minute reading break just turned into me organizing my iTunes library for over an hour... I'd hate to see what I'd be like if actually had ADD :eek:

So I made Sr 4 at my gym this year and ended up having to quit in September (personal reasons, nothing against the gym. I absolutely love it there and still tumble there 2 times a week). Yesterday I found out that I could cheer again if I want, and one of my coaches has been asking me to come back. So today I went to their practice and talked to the coaches and owner and they said that they would love to have me back but the team has a full 20 so I could be an alternate. The first comp is this coming weekend and there is a girl out with a concussion. So today I basically learned the routine and have to perform on Sunday... I'm so nervous! Luckily i just nugget in the back for everything except stunts/baskets/pyramid/end of dance but I just don't want to be the reason we don't hit or anything. I got put in as a side base and I have never side based a day in my life :( so nervous!

So I made Sr 4 at my gym this year and ended up having to quit in September (personal reasons, nothing against the gym. I absolutely love it there and still tumble there 2 times a week). Yesterday I found out that I could cheer again if I want, and one of my coaches has been asking me to come back. So today I went to their practice and talked to the coaches and owner and they said that they would love to have me back but the team has a full 20 so I could be an alternate. The first comp is this coming weekend and there is a girl out with a concussion. So today I basically learned the routine and have to perform on Sunday... I'm so nervous! Luckily i just nugget in the back for everything except stunts/baskets/pyramid/end of dance but I just don't want to be the reason we don't hit or anything. I got put in as a side base and I have never side based a day in my life :( so nervous!
Good luck!!

State is this weekend, my first competition is Nov. 20th, and I slightly tore my Rectus femirus (front of thigh).
:( I hate pain.

from the spring vs. non spring floor convo, where did this concussion originate from? anything dealing with the use of the spring floor?

Oh no! What happened?! :( Hope your ok!
I'm not sure, I felt really ill so I went into the corridor to get some air because the room was really warm and I just blacked out. I think I fell onto concrete though because my right hip which I landed on is really sore and has a faint bruise on it, so I think I've bruised the muscle or something :confused: Thanks :)

I'm not sure, I felt really ill so I went into the corridor to get some air because the room was really warm and I just blacked out. I think I fell onto concrete though because my right hip which I landed on is really sore and has a faint bruise on it, so I think I've bruised the muscle or something :confused: Thanks :)
Oh! Blacking out is not fun, I did after my doctor gave me tylenol with codine for my allergies :confused:

so, i would just like to say that i just realized that that blue and green thing on the main page of the board is a picuture of a mat from the side. lol. idk it just became so clear to me all of a sudden. oh well

I just want to bang my head against the wall, scream, and cry. I'm so upset right now...

Back