OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just lost shimmies. Meh.

ETA: Do we change shimmy to shimmies when making it plural? Or do we follow our own cheer-grammar? I don't know what I'm saying.

I just found out I'm going to high school nationals in orlando at the beginning of february! Yay! I mean, not that it really matters since I live in florida now for college, but a bunch of my fam is coming down because my cousins are both competing.

My mom always said I'd get homesick being so far away and want to come back home, but I'll have seen my family at least once every month during the school year this year. 1,200 miles away and I still can't get away from them!!!!:eek:

In less then a week ill be cheering my first college game! Im excited but its going to be a long week, since were not back in school yet I'm home and me and my mom dont get along at all.

The devil inside movie sucked and was not worth the 12$ each I paid for myself and 2 friends...
Word of advice if you have to pay to see it... don't go!

It had the worst ending ever and I think everyone in the movie theatre BOOed when it ended saying they wanted money back as well lol

The devil inside movie sucked and was not worth the 12$ each I paid for myself and 2 friends...
Word of advice if you have to pay to see it... don't go!

It had the worst ending ever and I think everyone in the movie theatre BOOed when it ended saying they wanted money back as well lol
I actually had a pretty good time.. Laughing at everything.

i got some five fingers today! they are the best things on the planet. i am in love.:cloud9:

oh. and i went car shopping... again. ughhhhhhh i just want my dang car.. and my licence would be nice too. heheeh... 9 weeks!!!

kristenthegreat said:
...Who let me read the Hunger Games? I blew through them like water and now I'm DYING for the movie. And I want to re-read them but the amount of emotional trauma in that book is too great.

Although- if you read them, how did you feel about Mockingjay (the last book), particularly with the last, idk, 50 pages or so? I noticed with that book in particular, I felt as if the author just skipped certain parts or condensed things in order to make the storytelling easier for herself and it sorta felt..rushed? Also, apparently she took a leaf out of Deathly Hallows...and not the type of leaf I wanted.

I've been going back and forth about buying this series on my nook. You just made me want to buy it. Will discuss soon!!

Watching "Eight Men Out." It's the only way the kiddies can see their late Grandpa acting on screen...Miss my Daddy.

Bow Maker said:
How do you open the keypad when your on an app on an ipod?

It should open when you tap in a block that requires you to enter data

I bought this topcoat nail polish that is gel-like and it makes my nails so smooth! It's supposed to make it like "shellac" and stay for a while! And you don't need a UV light for it!

Can i just say how annoyed i am right now that the underclassmen get to drive to school. One of them backed into me today. Like i was stopped behind them, there is always a giant line of traffic trying to get out of the school parking lot after school, this sophomore girl was talking on her cell phone (of-course!) and backed straight into me. I was honking at her and everything. She really didn't even look behind her, she just pulled right back into her spot, to back out again, into another car. CLEARLY she needs some help driving. She just drove away, luckily i found out her name, and i know her parking spot number. I will be reporting her to my schools office tomorrow morning. The fact that she backed out into two different cars on the same day. Didn't stop and apologize or anything is ridiculous. So annoyed.

Rant over. sorry.

Back