OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have noo idea what to do for my final project for computer programming. It's suposed to be a game, any ideas?
And I'm totally stressed because I have to design a website for the FBLA competition and I have no idea how it should look. And I feel like they are expecting something spectacular from me :/

so i'm taking this sat prep class at my school, and our first assignment is an initial college search. and from this college search i have realized i reallyyyy want to go to the university of oregon, uc santa barbara, uc san diego, or san diego state!

I have one day left to decide if I want to return to college next semester or just get a job and work. Then I have to decide what I want to do NEXT year.

Word of advice kids, don't fool around in high school. :confused:

JayySoFierce said:
I have one day left to decide if I want to return to college next semester or just get a job and work. Then I have to decide what I want to do NEXT year.

Word of advice kids, don't fool around in high school. :confused:

Great advice!

And I would suggest school! You have all your life to work!

Quick question that doesn't need a whole thread..I recently started doing "gainer" tucks (not by choice, obviously) where I throw my hips forward and actually land in front of where I started. I haven't been landing my standing tuck anymore because of it. I'm also starting to do that in my running tucks, though not as much. But it's making it hard to do layouts and such. Does anyone have any tips or drills to help me stop throwing my hips forward?

Today I went to school and learned the law of cosines and about the Spanish culture in the Caribbean.

Then I went to cheer. I had a good tumbling day. We tried 360s to the top. It didn't work very well.

And oh yeah, it's my sweet 16. :)

Back