OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
kristenthegreat My overall feelings on The Hunger Games series consist of: fjdkslfjkdslfjdsljfkds, fjdsklfjds, and jfkldsjfkdlsjfkldjsfkldjsfkldsjfkldsj. Mockingjay did feel super rushed and took a second for some of the things to hit me. Don't get me started on Finnick :confused: I desperately need to reread the entire series!

I'm kinda over the fact that the cast doesn't exactly look like how I pictured/their descriptions in the book because I think they'll still do the characters justice acting-wise if that makes sense. I've moved on to being nervous about Catching Fire casting hahaha.
Also, interesting: woke up to an Abercrombie bag with Cato's face on it under my Christmas tree this year.

I think you should watch this video, though. My friend showed it to me, I laugh every time, it never gets old. Peeta's "protest" at the end is hysterical...
Please tell me you've seen the "I Wanna Go" parody...

Soo I'm just starting all my homework for over break.. I started for 15 minutes then found myself playing Temple Run.
So much to do, so little time ):

California cheerleaders:
Have any of you heard of a gym called Desert Spirit Cheer Athletics? Or something along those lines? (I'm sure I botched thr name a little..) I was watching Beyond Scared Straight last night, and one of the kids cheered there.

I just watched that episode

kristenthegreat My overall feelings on The Hunger Games series consist of: fjdkslfjkdslfjdsljfkds, fjdsklfjds, and jfkldsjfkdlsjfkldjsfkldjsfkldsjfkldsj. Mockingjay did feel super rushed and took a second for some of the things to hit me. Don't get me started on Finnick :confused: I desperately need to reread the entire series!

I'm kinda over the fact that the cast doesn't exactly look like how I pictured/their descriptions in the book because I think they'll still do the characters justice acting-wise if that makes sense. I've moved on to being nervous about Catching Fire casting hahaha.
Also, interesting: woke up to an Abercrombie bag with Cato's face on it under my Christmas tree this year.

Please tell me you've seen the "I Wanna Go" parody...

Ahaha yes! I have seen it! Too funny! And I got the mockingjay she's wearing in it for Christmas, along with the Hunger Games Calendar... #geekalert

i don't know how anyone can stand to use the touch pads on laptops! my wireless mouse finally kicked the bucket tonight so i'm stuck using the touch pad until i can get out & buy a new mouse...its taking me like 10 minutes to do things that should take .5 seconds. lol ughhhh :oops:

i don't know how anyone can stand to use the touch pads on laptops! my wireless mouse finally kicked the bucket tonight so i'm stuck using the touch pad until i can get out & buy a new mouse...its taking me like 10 minutes to do things that should take .5 seconds. lol ughhhh :oops:
story of my life! my wireless mouses have this thing with hating me and always stop working way too quickly, and I cannot stand the touch pads!

One of my friends passed away about an hour ago. I'm not sure how to handle it. But I hope he's able to find the happiness that he couldn't find being here. Rest easy, Lucas.

One of my friends passed away about an hour ago. I'm not sure how to handle it. But I hope he's able to find the happiness that he couldn't find being here. Rest easy, Lucas.

Very sorry to hear this. Talk to someone if you need to. . .you can always PM me if you want.

So sorry to hear this. Sending my prayers.

Back