OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
LOl it keeps asking me! Idk why but I don't like it.

Maybe you shimmy people to much so it's making sure that's what u really want to do. Lol just kidding!

Ok so I must admit a dumb moment when I was newer on the boards.

One of the trophys I received. (not sure exactly what it said)

But it said something along the lines of I shimmy daily or something like that. Anyways I thought the people who made fierceboard were trying to be smart a**es and telling me I shimmied to much by making that my trophy. I didn't shimmy anyone for a little while lol.

for some reason its only doing it when i shimmy from my phone. it never used to do it, it just started tonight haha. oh well. i prolly do shimmy too much. its like liking things on fb for me, im addicted. lmao

So when using tapatalk it puts all updated forums into one section so you don't have to switch back and forth between sections to find new forums. I got super annoyed just now when all that came up was a thousand new forums in the cheer news section that was articles from inside cheerleader.

So when using tapatalk it puts all updated forums into one section so you don't have to switch back and forth between sections to find new forums. I got super annoyed just now when all that came up was a thousand new forums in the cheer news section that was articles from inside cheerleader.
It's been doing that on the computer too. It's weird because a lot of the articles/forums are super old. Not sure why they're all coming up now.

Looked at the schedule for the summer semester. It's only 6/18- 7/27, but the class I would need to take is Monday through Friday 8-1:15. I don't know if I can get through that much chemistry.... I feel like throwing up every time I think about it...

waaaah have a paper and symposium on my paper tomorrow and im freakin' out i just cant write right now -.- why art school WHY?!

Tomorrow starts the last semester for the school year and I'm so ready for summer. Not in that every kid hates school type of thing, but I just hate people now! The pointless drama over twitter, the idiotic, ignorant people that consume my life is just killing me! Like honestly, the past month and a half has been filled with drama over nothing and people talking on twitter like big shots but pass by each other in the halls without saying a word. A select few personalities that I can't stand anymore and just ugh! I realized this after being home since Thursday because I got my wisdom teeth out and we were off of school today that I really enjoyed being away from everyone. Lounging around the house and talking only to my select few friends and the rest of my cheer friends. Can't wait for summer. Seriously, these nine weeks better go like lightening speed.

I was supposed to have a 9am class tomorrow with a professor I can't even stand, but frankly I didn't feel like waking up at 7:30am to leave and have to deal with him while I'm still wearing my crankypants (and I had a night class tonight because it was only offered at night, so +100 crankypoints). So I decided to take an easy speech class on Thursdays at 5:30 instead and take the other class in the summer at 6pm (and I still get 4th of July off because it's a Wednesday class, woohoo!). I feel like this is a much better situation now.

Looked at the schedule for the summer semester. It's only 6/18- 7/27, but the class I would need to take is Monday through Friday 8-1:15. I don't know if I can get through that much chemistry.... I feel like throwing up every time I think about it...

:eek: too. much. chemistry.

Back