OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My face at the time I find out that Texas colleges (even living off campus now) require a bacterial meningitis vaccine.
scared0001.gif

My hated for shots cannot be explained in words; only by the fact that at my doctor's office they have to chase me around the room and corner me. Yep, even at 22.. not even afraid to admit how terrified I am of needles, lol.

My face at the time I find out that Texas colleges (even living off campus now) require a bacterial meningitis vaccine.
scared0001.gif

My hated for shots cannot be explained in words; only by the fact that at my doctor's office they have to chase me around the room and corner me. Yep, even at 22.. not even afraid to admit how terrified I am of needles, lol.
i accidentially knocked my doctor out when he was trying to give me one once...:wasntme:

Sorry for the double post.. but it's official, I'll be moving to San Antonio around July 18th (possibly earlier depending on some things). I've never even been to Texas (or anywhere in the central time zone in the past 10 years) so I'm just wondering, what is there to do there? I know the Riverwalk, the Alamo, and Sea World are there, but those are tourist places. I'm more wondering like, is there a mall or shopping centers or what?

It's probably pretty bad that when I think of Texas, I think of cowboys, rodeos, and people living on ranches, LOL (probably how a lot of people think Ohio is one big cornfield and we go cow tipping for fun or something).

Sorry for the double post.. but it's official, I'll be moving to San Antonio around July 18th (possibly earlier depending on some things). I've never even been to Texas (or anywhere in the central time zone in the past 10 years) so I'm just wondering, what is there to do there? I know the Riverwalk, the Alamo, and Sea World are there, but those are tourist places. I'm more wondering like, is there a mall or shopping centers or what?

It's probably pretty bad that when I think of Texas, I think of cowboys, rodeos, and people living on ranches, LOL (probably how a lot of people think Ohio is one big cornfield and we go cow tipping for fun or something).

And u didn't tag me in this post?
Lol

Well hands down the best malls are

NorthStar
North Star Mall - Premier Shopping, Dining, Entertainment in San Antonio, Texas

And

LaCantera
The Shops at La Cantera - Outdoor Shopping, Dining, Entertainment in San Antonio, Texas

There is everything here I can't even think! So happy for you lol!

Well it makes me feel better to know that not everyone lives on a ranch and owns a horse or something ;) LOL :p

Honestly I know no one who lives on a ranch and owns a horse!
This is like a real city. I have been all over and haven't been anywhere where it's like the country or out the middle of no where! Lol

Honestly I know no one who lives on a ranch and owns a horse!
This is like a real city. I have been all over and haven't been anywhere where it's like the country or out the middle of no where! Lol
That's kind of funny because I live outside of a big city and I literally only have to drive about 10 minutes north of my house and I find tons and tons of farms, lol. Or I can drive about 30-45 minutes and find some Amish people with their horse & buggies.. but they do make good pies. :p

More and more cop cars (more like Sheriffs) keep flying into my neighborhood with their lights on to the house next to the one at the end of my court. I hope everything's okay.

.. and now it's pouring rain..

Oh & now all the cops are driving around my neighborhood with their spotlights on.. way to make me paranoid now, lol.

scared0001.gif

My school requires the meningitis shot but I can't get it because of my latex allergy :/ I hate shots but I'd rather get a shot than get meningitis!!!

It's currently 1:46 a.m. and I'm at my NCA regional staff meeting. I learned almost everything for tomorrow's material tap out...but it's gonna be rough. So. Much. Cheering.

My school requires the meningitis shot but I can't get it because of my latex allergy :/ I hate shots but I'd rather get a shot than get meningitis!!!
I'm allergic to latex, but I've never heard of not having to get it (probably because the last time I had a shot was probably around 13, and they didn't know it then). It's the reason I couldn't get the shot for cervical cancer a few years ago.

Back