OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay now I'm really irritated.
I hate society so much right now.
5 months ago this woman gave birth. She's 5'6, and before giving birth I'd guess around 120 pounds TOPS. She gained 45 pounds during the pregnancy.
This is her on Friday.

In almost every video from this weekend people are commenting that she's "too fat to be performing"
Explain to me in what planet is THAT considered fat? Like I want to jump off a building 'cause of how vain people are these days.
This isn't just 'cause it's Beyonce. It's just sparking my frustration with humanity.

5 months ago this woman gave birth. She's 5'6, and before giving birth I'd guess around 120 pounds TOPS. She gained 45 pounds during the pregnancy.
This is her on Friday.
In almost every video from this weekend people are commenting that she's "too fat to be performing"
Explain to me in what planet is THAT considered fat? Like I want to jump off a building 'cause of how vain people are these days.
This isn't just 'cause it's Beyonce. It's just sparking my frustration with humanity.

Deleting video to save room.
3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

This is her on Friday.

WHAT?!?
Beyonce always looks amazing! Ugh I hate mean judgemental people....
I think for 5 months after giving birth she looks incredible!

I hope that when I give birth, I can look as good as she does 5 months after. Do you know how many people would KILL to be that kind of 'fat.' Goodness, bet those people can't move half as good as she does, in ANY shape.

[quote="xo sarah, post: 587277, member: 45

It's probably pretty bad that when I think of Texas, I think of cowboys, rodeos, and people living on ranches, LOL (probably how a lot of people think Ohio is one big cornfield and we go cow tipping for fun or something).[/quote]

I think I posted this elsewhere, but , I grew up in San Antonio. While in college I attended a friend's grad from the Coast Guard Academy in New London CT. Every time I said y'all people acted like it was just the funniest thing. And I was actually asked if I rode my horse (never ridden a horse in my life) to school.

I think I posted this elsewhere, but , I grew up in San Antonio. While in college I attended a friend's grad from the Coast Guard Academy in New London CT. Every time I said y'all people acted like it was just the funniest thing. And I was actually asked if I rode my horse (never ridden a horse in my life) to school.

I'm sure I posted this somewhere too. Since I'm from Tennessee people (only people up north) consider me country.
I'm not very country at all and have lived in big cities my whole life. Now there is some very country people in Tennessee but trust me I'am not one of them.
Anyways when I use to work for the AT&T call center we only took calls from people in and around New York.

Do you know I actually had some very rude people telling me I need to learn how to speak English and I'm to country I shouldn't be taking phone calls. I actually had a lot of customers confused when I would say y'all. One woman actually jumped down my throat for saying it and she said its not very professional. Lol since it is in my everyday vocabulary and I have never had to think about it before several more times on that call I said y'all by accident and I would realize and then i would be like um you all .. She just kept getting even more mad. Lol

The funny thing is most of them I had an extremely hard time understanding; especially when they were mad and if they had deep accents.

Also my customers would try to guess where I'm from and about 75% of the time they would guess Texas. A few guessed Alabama and Tennessee but I think people associate country with the south and I guess Texas is the first thing that comes to mind!

Do you know I actually had some very rude people telling me I need to learn how to speak English and I'm to country I shouldn't be taking phone calls. I actually had a lot of customers confused when I would say y'all. One woman actually jumped down my throat for saying it and she said its not very professional. Lol since it is in my everyday vocabulary and I have never had to think about it before several more times on that call I said y'all by accident and I would realize and then i would be like um you all .. She just kept getting even more mad. Lol

The funny thing is most of them I had an extremely hard time understanding; especially when they were mad and if they had deep accents.

Also my customers would try to guess where I'm from and about 75% of the time they would guess Texas. A few guessed Alabama and Tennessee but I think people associate country with the south and I guess Texas is the first thing that comes to mind!

I'll see that "y'all" and raise you a "fixin' to". ;)

Latest posts

Back