OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
hehe i eat the italian ice there all the time! its so good! we have a kind that tastes like blue popsicles... :D
Ahhhhh have you tried Mango?! Its to die for! I like to take two flavors and eat alternate between the two so you get a flavor mixture. I got gallons of Italian Ice instead of icecream for my birthday once haha :) But now I'm hooked on the mini singles by Luigis!

Ahhhhh have you tried Mango?! Its to die for! I like to take two flavors and eat alternate between the two so you get a flavor mixture. I got gallons of Italian Ice instead of icecream for my birthday once haha :) But now I'm hooked on the mini singles by Luigis!
hahha i LOVE luigis singles.. i keep them in our freezer! and i get half-off italian ice so i may have to try mango flavored when we have it:) we had apple last week.. not very yummy...

So last year in August I quit my job because Jaylens practice was 1.5 hours away so we were having to leave at 2:30 and not get home till 10 five nights a week so I decided not to work.

Well I start my new job tomorrow and I am less then thrilled.

I don't get off till 4:30 and Jaylen's practice starts at 4:30 and I absolutely hate not being the one taking and dropping her off. I also hate not being able to do her hair cute for practice.

a6cd0acd-4907-658c.jpg

a6cd0acd-4918-c16d.jpg

That was all for tumbling class a few weeks ago. She said it made her feel fierce lol

a6cd0acd-494e-7557.jpg

Then you have the straight hair with the poof!

:(

a6cd0acd-4907-658c.jpg

a6cd0acd-4918-c16d.jpg

That was all for tumbling class a few weeks ago. She said it made her feel fierce lol

a6cd0acd-494e-7557.jpg

Then you have the straight hair with the poof!

:(
Awww you're such a good Mom!
Tell her that she can be just as fierce with a pony that she can whip around:) and she's so adorable that she doesn't need her hair to be perfect! Just the smile will work:)

Awww you're such a good Mom!
Tell her that she can be just as fierce with a pony that she can whip around:) and she's so adorable that she doesn't need her hair to be perfect! Just the smile will work:)

Lol. I will tell her. I agree she can be just as fierce in a pony.
The problem is no matter how I do her hair it does not look good when she comes homes from school so it must be re-done. I can send her with a pony to school but it will look so bad when she gets out and the cheer mom who is taking her is not going to want to or know how to do her hair. Her daughter has normal hair. Lol i seriously worry about the littlest things. I guess we will see how she looks when I pick her up.

Lol thank you!!!:)

I, being my stupid self, scratched up the front drivers side bumper by my headlight on my car this morning by pulling out of the garage (it was either that or get the mirror knocked off.. Again... I had to park weird because my brother's lacrosse net was in front of where I normally pull in then turn to straighten out..). Anyone know a good scratch remover? My mom used, I believe, Scratch Doctor when I scraped up her bumper but if you guys have any suggestions that would be great!

Latest posts

Back