OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I forgot I was in there lol It's been ages since that picture was posted so I totes mcgotes forgot.

Kristen Mae Carbone | Facebook

^That's the page if any of you are board and want random updates of my rise to..acting awesomeness? Also- if ANY of you come to NYC, I demand a picture. I don't get to go to comps because it's too difficult so I don't get any sightings :(

you are beautiful! its so weird to see someones avatar and then their real picture haha

Wait.. Are you saying you JUST got out of school? Lol it's almost July!
last year i didnt get out of school until june 22nd. we had 13 snowdays (gotta love Maine) but the seniors dont have to make up the days. so they graduated june 5th. it was complete torture. to prevent that from happening again this year, they took away 2 or 3 days from ALL of our vacations.. and we ended up with one not 13, ONE snowday this year.

i bought a coconut at the store today just to see what its like... i shaved out the inside of it and its soooooo goooooooood. i think im officially addicted to raw coconut. I even took the juice and poured a little in my milk to give it flavor. so good :cloud9:

last year i didnt get out of school until june 22nd. we had 13 snowdays (gotta love Maine) but the seniors dont have to make up the days. so they graduated june 5th. it was complete torture. to prevent that from happening again this year, they took away 2 or 3 days from ALL of our vacations.. and we ended up with one not 13, ONE snowday this year.
I could never imagine myself sitting in a classroom in June, haha. That's craaaazy.

I could never imagine myself sitting in a classroom in June, haha. That's craaaazy.

oh trust me it is not fun. The worst part is my school is about 549574897 years old so there is no such thing as air conditioner and in the winter the heaters blow cold air. We wear shorts and the office ladies will scream at us if theyre too short.. yet they sit in an air conditioned office all day long. it really grinds my gears.

We always get out in the middle of May here. But we go back in the beginning of August. Summer feels super short.

We're not technically done till Friday here =/
Stupid Canada. Though I'm done Wednesday 'cause I have no exams Thursday or Friday

Did anyone watch the MMVAs? I just.... Carly Rae Jepsen has to be the least talented person in the music industry.

Did anyone watch the MMVAs? I just.... Carly Rae Jepsen has to be the least talented person in the music industry.
ah the mmva's better then the junos but not as good as other events, i will say her big telephone swing was pretty cool, and lmfao's outfits were uh interesting

ah the mmva's better then the junos but not as good as other events, i will say her big telephone swing was pretty cool, and lmfao's outfits were uh interesting

Even when she's on, she's not good, at all. The thing is, she used to be good. I saw her opening for MT like 2 years ago for Canadian Music Week and she was actually really good. Idk what happened, and if Call Me Maybe doesn't get off the radio soon, I'm going to start a nuclear war.

Even when she's on, she's not good, at all. The thing is, she used to be good. I saw her opening for MT like 2 years ago for Canadian Music Week and she was actually really good. Idk what happened, and if Call Me Maybe doesn't get off the radio soon, I'm going to start a nuclear war.
tell me about it it is WAY past the point of being catchy i get people wanna support canadian talent blah blah blah but still it needs to end

29uzx37.jpg

... or his management at least.

Back