OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
there is for real another user name that is lolsmileyface in the newbie section...uh..what?

Must be just an impostor(didn't know that's how that word was spelled). A while back, Kingston said that lolsmileyface was still on the boards under a different username I believe.

29uzx37.jpg

... or his management at least.

STOP BEING ME! I just. Kingsley is my existence.

Like, let's all just take a listen, 'cause this poop was my jam when it came out, and it's 100x better than Call Me Maybe. (granted most of the reason was for Josh Ramsay, the lead singer of Marianas Trench for those of you Americans who are not in tune with Canadian bands that far exceed those in America)

ETA: Interesting fact, the guy in that song/video wrote that song, and also wrote Call Me Maybe, so I partially blame him.

Must be just an impostor(didn't know that's how that word was spelled). A while back, Kingston said that lolsmileyface was still on the boards under a different username I believe.
There is a whole thread in the newbie section. No joke the girl was clueless about the whole thing.

Not apologizing for posting so much, I had caffeine and it's summer and I can finally stay up late without paying for it the next day.
In case anyone ever wanted to find something Katy Perry has done that is worth listening to, because I can't stop listening.

Like, let's all just take a listen, 'cause this poop was my jam when it came out, and it's 100x better than Call Me Maybe. (granted most of the reason was for Josh Ramsay, the lead singer of Marianas Trench for those of you Americans who are not in tune with Canadian bands that far exceed those in America)

ETA: Interesting fact, the guy in that song/video wrote that song, and also wrote Call Me Maybe, so I partially blame him.

SHE SANG THIS!?
i was honestly thinking of this song the other day and for the life of me could not remember holy moly i was in love. (side note josh ramsay is amazing, same with jacob hoggard irrelevant but you got that rant started)

SHE SANG THIS!?
i was honestly thinking of this song the other day and for the life of me could not remember holy moly i was in love. (side note josh ramsay is amazing, same with jacob hoggard irrelevant but you got that rant started)

Josh Ramsay USED TO BE amazing. Omg did you hear how bad he was on the MMVAs? He, in my opinion, used to have one of the best male voices I've ever heard, not so much anymore. Jacob Hoggard I do love!

is anyone crapping their pants for college? seriously I'm so nervous to be away from all of my friends that I've been with for 13 years of school. Someone please tell me how amazing college is to help me get past the nerves.

is anyone crapping their pants for college? seriously I'm so nervous to be away from all of my friends that I've been with for 13 years of school. Someone please tell me how amazing college is to help me get past the nerves.
you got to go to school with your friends for 13 years?!@$@
all i can say is you are extremely lucky lol, and honestly it is not going to be scary frosh week and orientation get you so stoked and excited for the rest of the year, you can visit all your friends schools party with them live their college life and vise versa its amazing GET EXCITED! :)

you got to go to school with your friends for 13 years?!@$@
all i can say is you are extremely lucky lol, and honestly it is not going to be scary frosh week and orientation get you so stoked and excited for the rest of the year, you can visit all your friends schools party with them live their college life and vise versa its amazing GET EXCITED! :)

yeah i live in a small town. the school has about 200 people. Ive been going to it since kindergarten and so havent all of my friends. Im trying to get excited but its hard!

Back