OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Like, let's all just take a listen, 'cause this poop was my jam when it came out, and it's 100x better than Call Me Maybe. (granted most of the reason was for Josh Ramsay, the lead singer of Marianas Trench for those of you Americans who are not in tune with Canadian bands that far exceed those in America)

ETA: Interesting fact, the guy in that song/video wrote that song, and also wrote Call Me Maybe, so I partially blame him.

Mariana's Trench is fantastic and its seriously such a shame they're not huge here.

yeah i live in a small town. the school has about 200 people. Ive been going to it since kindergarten and so havent all of my friends. Im trying to get excited but its hard!
thats awesome i really do think small town schools can be amazing or tragic, i moved to many times to actually stay at a school longer then a few years lol.

and honestly last year i felt the same way terribly scared, nervous, anxious, excited, heck i was a train wreck it wasnt until i was all moved in and settled that i was finally like okay lets do this im ready sorta deal, take it a day at a time and just enjoy your summer :)

I just made alfredo sauce, and for the first time I used straight up parm. And I DIDN'T like it. I much prefer a parm/pecorino blend.

Also I now have the worst heartburn ever..and I'm sick. Lovely.

I just made alfredo sauce, and for the first time I used straight up parm. And I DIDN'T like it. I much prefer a parm/pecorino blend.

Also I now have the worst heartburn ever..and I'm sick. Lovely.
I had expensive rich fettuccini chicken alfredo once and it made me sooooo sick!! I think it's the richness of the cheese. But I refuse to eat it again. I feel like pasta is a hit or miss with the tummy! I stick with safe spaghetti!

summer school as started. . . Monday - Friday 8AM - 1:15 PM. 6 weeks. Anyone here a chem major that wants to tutor me go for it! Idek how I'm on here... goodnight. Finally finished my hw and now it's bed time before tomorrow starts again!

i have to miss my schools graduation tomorrow because i have practice :( of course i know practice comes first (hence why i'm skipping going for practice) but it's just sad cause i have a bunch of friends graduating & i don't want them to leave.

i have to miss my schools graduation tomorrow because i have practice :( of course i know practice comes first (hence why i'm skipping going for practice) but it's just sad cause i have a bunch of friends graduating & i don't want them to leave.

You do know that it's only June right? & you only graduate high school/eighth grade once?

I had expensive rich fettuccini chicken alfredo once and it made me sooooo sick!! I think it's the richness of the cheese. But I refuse to eat it again. I feel like pasta is a hit or miss with the tummy! I stick with safe spaghetti!
Too much cheese, not enough cream. It became more of a cheese sauce than an alfredo. When I reheat it for dinner, I'll thin it out and melt some more of the cheese down.

So I cheered for the first time in 2.5 years last night, with guys 2x my size who toss to lib like it's a shoulder sit, and I'm dead. There are no other words to describe how I am right now but dead.

So I cheered for the first time in 2.5 years last night, with guys 2x my size who toss to lib like it's a shoulder sit, and I'm dead. There are no other words to describe how I am right now but dead.
I don't wanna know what would happen if I tried to cheer today. Only that it would be BAD. Very very BAD.

We're up for a super-hot rest of the week in the Northeast! Everybody make sure you hydrate..

Latest posts

Back