OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

haha did this tonight! :) i know i have it by myself but i have a mental block with backs...thats why it took me so long to actually go in the beginning lol i was thinking :)

My friend knows a girl who cheers at Louisville and I'm buying some of their shirts they're selling to go to Daytona and I'm SO excited for it. But I just realized I need red bows because all my cheer shirts are red haha

sooo sad :( last cheer practice of the season. totally gonna miss all my seniors, and my whole team. out of five years, this has been my favorite team, by far to be on!

Our basketball team lost in semi-finals of the state tournament so high school cheer season is officially over. Bittersweet because its been taking up so much of my time between practices and tournaments but I'm going to miss this team SO much. All of our seniors were amazing and just our squad in general was great.. we won state and we went to uca nationals for our first time ever and got 5th (2nd after semis but we dropped a stunt in finals.. darn haha) and it was basically drama free and just all around fantastic.. I'm going to miss this year so much.

i just woke up feeling like complete and total crap. debating whether or not i should get out of bed and go to class...

I wouldn't ;) haha but I've missed too many days from being sick this school year and I almost got truancy...so I have to go to school unfortunately!

Back