OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hi fierceboarders! I know it is getting sort of late, but there have been a few room situations and now I am actually looking for 2 more roommates to stay with my friend Kristy and I at All Star Sports. The price is about 186.25 (split between 4 people) and a Tsunami Mom/friend of mine is looking into getting us hopper passes as well! I actually have my plane ticket and everything already set so I am definitely going-just trying to secure a hotel room and the more people, the cheaper it will be for everyone! :D I know it's very difficult finding rooms etc. If anyone is interested, please PM me! :)

This offer is now closed!

i ordered rainbows like two weeks ago and they still haven't gotten here yet even though they shipped a few days ago :( and my bathing suit I ordered like a week after that is here. haha so confusing and I wish it was the other way around!

I want a shirt and bow sooo bad!! I may just tell my mom that instead of giving me the money I earned by sweeping the deck and cleaning the golf cart to get me a shirt and bow instead :)

I am jet-lagged. I am sick of waking up at 5 am because my body thinks it's 10 am and I should be productive. I also just found out this evening that my university's cafe got closed down by the State Health Department for health violations. And we have no clue how long it will be closed. And I ate there an HOUR before it got shut down..I'm hoping I don't die.

I just have to say this......

I have been using the internet for many many years (probably more than some of you have been around). I have belonged to a bunch of groups and be on a lot of message boards. I have to say that this board is where I have found probably the 'best' (in my honest opinion) screen names of all!!! I have seen some really really creative names here. You are definatly a creative bunch of people!!

Hahaha I lack creativity!!!

Now Now!! I don't want anyone feeling bad!! It's just some of these names really make me giggle (and I'm waaaay tooo old to be giggling) and some of them are just really cool and seemingly well thought out. I could never come up with some of the stuff I've seen here!!

I just have to say this......

I have been using the internet for many many years (probably more than some of you have been around). I have belonged to a bunch of groups and be on a lot of message boards. I have to say that this board is where I have found probably the 'best' (in my honest opinion) screen names of all!!! I have seen some really really creative names here. You are definatly a creative bunch of people!!
haha i'm definitely not included in this group of people ;p

last comp on sunday :'(

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on Spring Break!! They just finished installing our pool a few days ago so I can swim (even if the water is freezing cold) and I can tan!! Plus, I'm going to see "Sucker Punch" tomorrow night with my boyfriend!! It's the first date we've been on in a while so I'm extremely happy :D

Back