OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I swear my boyfriend never understands me; he's always got to be right! Whenever I put my opinion across it goes in one ear and out the other, then he complains at me for repeating myself because I know he's not listening to me! Ahh he's so annoying. And what is it with guys and Xbox's? I swear I wish they were never invented. I love him and all but damn he gets me so pissed sometimes. Vent over.

Question for car-smart people:
So, I went car looking again today and I found a jetta that I'm in love with, but its a diesel. It gets 45 mpg which is fantastic but diesel gas is SO expensive. I don't know what to do:( has anyone on here had a jetta?

So, I went car looking again today and I found a jetta that I'm in love with, but its a diesel. It gets 45 mpg which is fantastic but diesel gas is SO expensive. I don't know what to do:( has anyone on here had a jetta?
My friend has a diesel jetta and since it has such good milage he rarely has to fill it up. Yes it does cost more to fill it but think if you got a regular and how much it would cost each time you had to fill it and how many more times you have to fill it compared to the diesel

My stepdad had an 07 Jetta TDI.
It got great gas mileage and he sold it last year.
The extra in gas cost paid for itself with the great gas mileage. He loved it.

My stepdad had an 07 Jetta TDI.
It got great gas mileage and he sold it last year.
The extra in gas cost paid for itself with the great gas mileage. He loved it.
My friend has a diesel jetta and since it has such good milage he rarely has to fill it up. Yes it does cost more to fill it but think if you got a regular and how much it would cost each time you had to fill it and how many more times you have to fill it compared to the diesel
It's an '08 and I really like it! Test drove it! Thanks guys:D I hope my dad will get it for me but if not... Back to searching.

Too much cheer drama in one night.

I'm actually in a REALLY bad mood right now. It's times like these that make me happy that this is my last year cheering.

I have 132.54 dollars in my worlds fund. HOLLAAAA
WOW! Amazing!! I was going to start my Worlds Fund (Since theres no way i'll ever get to go unless i pay)
but that fund kinda went down the drain once i started looking on Etsy for bows.... Yeah.... I'm spendy...

At first I was only saving change, but then I started saving 5 dollar bills and the amount that I have has tripled in the past like month.
I'm thinking about creating a Worlds Fund thing, but i'm only 13 so i highly doubt i'd be allowed to go :( And since nobody in my family is really into Cheer, they don't want to come. So i'd have to find an Adult to take me :(

Back