OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Question for car-smart people:
So, I went car looking again today and I found a jetta that I'm in love with, but its a diesel. It gets 45 mpg which is fantastic but diesel gas is SO expensive. I don't know what to do:( has anyone on here had a jetta?
My dad had a diesel Jetta! I'm not sure if this was just an isolated incident but his Jetta pretty much blew up. He bought it used from a private seller and it had a mysterious leak and no one could figure out where it was coming from. The seller allegedly had it checked out and said it was nothing serious, dad's mechanic also couldn't find the reason for the leak but everything else seemed to be ok. For Christmas, he drove from SC to NJ to see my grandma and it just completely broke down. He was stranded on the side of the road, had to walk to a gas station, twisted his ankle and when the car was all checked out, it was beyond repairing. We think the guy who sold it knew it was about to blow and just kept quiet to get it off his hands. Also, our state doesn't require inspections so it's easy to sell a lemon. My dad drives a lot for work and the Christmas trip was about 750 miles so all of that may have been piling up for it's eventual demise. I think as long as the person selling it isn't giving off bad vibes and you get it checked out by a professional who finds absolutely nothing wrong then you shouldn't have a problem.

I missed the entire Cheergate/Cheersport/CEA debacle, and after 23 pages I just don't get it. If anyone wants to help me out, feel free ;)

I can't decide whether to apply to transfer to UTSA or Texas State, oh the choices.

I went to Texas State. Graduated in 1991. Beautiful campus 30 minutes to Austin. You should go there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have recommendations for a good wrist brace? Tiger Paws are supposedly good for tumbling and such but they're $50 and I'm not looking to spend that much. I started tumbling on the hard floor again last week after breaking my hand and then two months of being scared to tumble. Keep in mind I need this brace for my opposite wrist, not the one I broke. Anyway the blood vessels on the bottom of my right wrist swell up after like 3 bhs and it's still bruised from practice and tumbling at our game Friday. I'm not sure what exactly causes it or if I'm hitting the floor too hard with one hand. Help!

459313_528644700482736_2129657491_o.jpg

Can I just share how happy this picture makes me? I've missed football season so much!

Back