OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I start my first day of college classes today! So far I'm absolutely loving college! My roommates a cheerleader, we stayed up until 1:30 this morning talking about cheering and life it was awesome :) At my college you share a bathroom with the room next door so they're our "bathroom roommates" and they are awesome as well! My boyfriend came to visit last night with a couple of his friends and they did karaoke it was so funny! My sister and her roomie are right across the hall and we're all friends. I'm just so happy with the way things are turning out so far :)

281193570453626235_2ppwIILM_b.jpg

i wuvvvv you all! I guess the bright side to this is that homecoming week is ALWAYS on my birthday week so i get to dress up all week and have fun so that'll take my mind off of it. And the guy i like planned a dinner at my favorite restaurant :D and Kris10boo its on October 6th!

That's my birthday too!!! :)

There was a shooting today at one of the local high schools. the shooter was bullied terribly, but nothing should drive someone to do such a thing. I was bullied when I was younger and when I got to a point where I stopped caring what people thought, I'd stand up to bullies for those who couldn't because I knew how bad it was. I know how serious it can be. First day of school and he shot a kid that wasn't even his target. When does it end? Seriously.

On a completely different note. I love being in the microbiology lab of a hospital constantly. I love everything about it. No joke.

And yet again one more different note. I've learned that sometimes distractions really are a good thing. Especially when you're distraction can make you smile and laugh no matter what is going on that day. I adore that guy.

Finally after a super crappy week I just got a text from my ex-manager to set up orientation for my new job! I'm going in tomorrow! I have been SO bored not working! Plus, I could seriously use $$$.

xo sarah My friend lives in San Antonio and goes to UTSA. She really likes it and is involved in a lot of stuff there. She lives really close to campus and can take backroads so her commute is only about 5 mins. I visited her once and it's really nice! Especially this shopping area called La Cantera and there's a Six Flags!

Back