OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My asthmas been really bad this morning (weather) and I already missed school last Friday and I'm having to miss today...lovely. And while I was in Atlanta this past weekend visiting my grandparents my allergies were realllly bad because of the pollen so me and my mom went up to this care now and they gave me some nasal spray (EW!) and tylenol with codine.... So I took one of those tablets which they told me to and I slept for like 3 hours on the couch then went to dinner and came home and my hands were all tingling and so I went to bed later and got up to go to the bathroom and I was done so I tried and turned the light out and I like blacked out and all I can remember is laying on my back in the hallway. It was soo scary! :'( and it was allll from that codeine.

3rd day of drivers Ed and i didn't crash!!!!!! I'm so proud!! I get tomorrow off then a two hour lesson on wednesday

I feel so dumb - I didn't realize that I had ordered last years fierce bow cause I'm a newb so when I saw that the post about the "purple bow" was bumped today I read it & ordered this years too! Haha so now I'll have both.. But hopefully she's still taking orders for this years bow, I mean it's still on the website so I should be good right!?

I feel so dumb - I didn't realize that I had ordered last years fierce bow cause I'm a newb so when I saw that the post about the "purple bow" was bumped today I read it & ordered this years too! Haha so now I'll have both.. But hopefully she's still taking orders for this years bow, I mean it's still on the website so I should be good right!?

yeah! i ordered the yellow 'fierce' one and the purple one so youll just have both :)

Well, now I need to order this years bow.. Not sure if my mom will be uP for that but oh well!! :p

i think i have a sty in my eye so i cant wear contacts so i dont know how im going to cheer because i literally cant see without them.

Haha so well just be sitting at home on fierceboard the weekend of worlds with our bows and shirts together! :D

Back