OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im getting put in for triple toe back tomorrow.... i said im definitely not throwing tomorrow on floor by myself, but hopefully by next weekend! if not DEFINITELY the week/weekend after taht. WORK, finally.

I confess that when I click "shimmy" on a post...I actually do a "shimmy."

A whole body shimmy or just a little head bob kinda shimmy? I will be looking for you at Worlds to see this shimmy technique. :D Hope you are not scaring the dogs.

I'm upset :( The UCA site said that the NHSCC would be airing this morning in ESPN U but it wasn't on, stupid fishing was :(

Now I'm watching Tabitha's Salon Take Over :)

Gas $4.13 a gallon and climbing ugh!!! isn't the $5000 a year I pay for car insurance for my family enough to spend on transportation!

Our stunt group has now been through 7 practices without dropping a stunt! yayy!!
We have a 3 hour practice today though so we'll see how that goes... haha

last comp of the season was today. first place, amazing way to end. <3 gonna miss my senior ladies!

inside cheerleading magazine was at my comp today taking pictures of teams, and scholarships.

$15,000 in scholarship money was given away from the ncaa (nor cal all star alliance)! and, one of the girls from my gym got the largest amount of money!

Well today has SUCKED. I had practice today and during practice I started feeling pretty bad but I thought it was just because I hadn't worked out since Wednesday (which is a really long time) and so I got home and checked my temperature and it was 100•. I've already gotten a letter saying I've missed to much and I'm 7 away from getting truancy. Since I'm going to Worlds, I'm gonna miss 2 more days and so yeah. And I always fall behind when I miss, and I'm on a 89/90 borderline. (I'm pretty smart) and I need to get all A's. So yeah. Fml.

Latest posts

Back