OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was just listening to smoke's music, and when the cheer comes on in the whisper voice...it really freaked me out

Today I feel really skinny for some reason, and I'm about to go to Hobby Lobby for an hour or so to get some ribbon!:) You could say I'm having a really good day:)

Thanks:) I hope you get your handspring soon, once you get it, they are really fun!

You're welcome!! And thanks!! I'm like *this* close to getting it and I'm super excited!! I'm working two off the cheese mat with my coach and I love it!!

On another note.. I'm extremely impatient.. I want my Fierce Bow!! I'm obsessed with bows :) I have 28 (26 on my bulletin board, 1 on my back pack, and one on my guitar case). Once I get a car it's going on my rear view mirror!!

You're welcome!! And thanks!! I'm like *this* close to getting it and I'm super excited!! I'm working two off the cheese mat with my coach and I love it!!

On another note.. I'm extremely impatient.. I want my Fierce Bow!! I'm obsessed with bows :) I have 28 (26 on my bulletin board, 1 on my back pack, and one on my guitar case). Once I get a car it's going on my rear view mirror!!
I want my fierce bow too! Do you know how long it usually takes to get bows from Darla? I've never ordered from her until now!

I used to know how to do this but my mind is drawing a blank on how to do this. how do you save a video that is on someone elses facebook to your computer?

Back