OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It Gets Better...tell Your Story & Take The Pledge | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

i know this thread's title is about a pledge and it isn't "how to come out" but there were some stories shared there and maybe when you read them you'll decide to reach out to a few of the awesome people in there who can give you better advice than I could like Rudags or Num1Stunta . While i don't have much advice, I do have lots of support for you! Good luck! it'll be okay :D

This actually helped out ALOT thank you so much!! <3

It Gets Better...tell Your Story &amp; Take The Pledge | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

i know this thread's title is about a pledge and it isn't "how to come out" but there were some stories shared there and maybe when you read them you'll decide to reach out to a few of the awesome people in there who can give you better advice than I could like Rudags or Num1Stunta . While i don't have much advice, I do have lots of support for you! Good luck! it'll be okay :D

Best advice I have is don't rush it... You know when you're ready!

When are you in Ireland??
I fly out tomorrow (EEEK!) and I land Friday in Dublin..then we HAD a general schedule planned but now it's getting all mixed up because my dad's schedule changed and I'm trying to meet up with him lol. I fly back out on the 14th..and guess who still hasn't packed? This girl.

I bought my 'not-quite-boyfriend' a matching tie/cufflinks set for his birthday. He normally doesn't like getting gifts but I hope he likes this since it's not a big thing..but I know he loves ties, as he just asked me to buy like 15 of them lol.

An update in my packing saga- I've at least gotten all my clothes organized. Now just to make sure it all fits in my suitcase, as well as shoes and toiletries and goodies!

An update in my packing saga- I've at least gotten all my clothes organized. Now just to make sure it all fits in my suitcase, as well as shoes and toiletries and goodies!
Just leave room to bring back a nice bulky Aran Islands sweater and tons of Crunchies and Smarties.

Just leave room to bring back a nice bulky Aran Islands sweater and tons of Crunchies and Smarties.
I'm about to pack all these clothes and my first thought is 'But wait- I have to leave room for BACON FRIES!'

It helps that I'm leaving about 20 ties, a box of Oreos, and some Goldfish over there. Gives me a bit of room lol.

I'm about to pack all these clothes and my first thought is 'But wait- I have to leave room for BACON FRIES!'

It helps that I'm leaving about 20 ties, a box of Oreos, and some Goldfish over there. Gives me a bit of room lol.
Sounds like a perfect swap. Have an amazing time. I love Ireland.

Fellow tumblr users.. I'm trying to update XKit but it's not letting me.. Well, it says it downloads and installs then repeats even AFTER I hit cancel. Could it be because I'm on an older MacBook?

Back