OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i have 3 lab reports to write and i have been sitting here giggling to myself about dog-shaming.com for the past hour (you cat people just won't get it :p )

OMG I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
meje3ena.jpg

I'm supposed to already have most of my room packed since we're moving in around 3 weeks, but I still can't figure out how to pack all of my stuff because I don't really want to unpack it later.. lol. :p

I'm supposed to already have most of my room packed since we're moving in around 3 weeks, but I still can't figure out how to pack all of my stuff because I don't really want to unpack it later.. lol. :p
I hate unpacking even more than I hate packing! I always start throwing out random stuff that I have saved for years when it's time to pack and wonder why I ever kept it in the first place.

I hate unpacking even more than I hate packing! I always start throwing out random stuff that I have saved for years when it's time to pack and wonder why I ever kept it in the first place.
I've been going through my room and throwing away a lot or donating a lot of my things because I've lived here since I was 14, so I've found some pretty young things hiding in my black hole of a room, haha. But I'm dreading the unpacking because I'd really just rather buy all new things, clearly, so much easier. :p

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should surprise my little sister with for her birthday? I told her that I wasn't going to be able to come see her because of my class schedule but my class got cancelled for Friday so I'm planning on dropping something off for her at school. She's 17 and she's a dancer. I know I'm getting her a pillow pet but anything else we be appreciated! I'm trying to keep it under $40 since I'm on a broke college kid's fund lol. Thanks!:)

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should surprise my little sister with for her birthday? I told her that I wasn't going to be able to come see her because of my class schedule but my class got cancelled for Friday so I'm planning on dropping something off for her at school. She's 17 and she's a dancer. I know I'm getting her a pillow pet but anything else we be appreciated! I'm trying to keep it under $40 since I'm on a broke college kid's fund lol. Thanks!:)
Not sure if she likes jewelry but Target was selling some really cute string bracelets with beads, studs, crystals etc for very cheap, they were 3 for $15, looked very funky when you threw them on together and seem to hold up well for the price. My cp got quite a few for the new school year.

Omg kristenthegreat screw going home, stay in Toronto and be my friend. I don't live in Toronto but let's still be best friends.
Haha ok. We'll get matching t shirts..

In other news: I have to unpack my suitcase full of my clean laundry. Decide what I want to take with me to Ireland. Then RE-PACK my suitcase full of (mostly) the same clothes. Ick.

Any advice to come out to the parental units?!?!?

It Gets Better...tell Your Story & Take The Pledge | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

i know this thread's title is about a pledge and it isn't "how to come out" but there were some stories shared there and maybe when you read them you'll decide to reach out to a few of the awesome people in there who can give you better advice than I could like Rudags or Num1Stunta . While i don't have much advice, I do have lots of support for you! Good luck! it'll be okay :D

Marc0pol0 Alexx I think you are thinking of someone else, I wouldn't be of much help, my coming out story was not your traditional one. Parents walked in on me a few years ago. Always know I'm here though, if you ever want some anonymity with a person you're talking to. I come off rather rude on this board but I'm not always the bad guy!

I need you all to pray for me today... Me and my friends are in the middle of doing The Bourbon Chase, a 200 mile overnight relay. I have one more leg to go, and I'm sooo sore and tired. I want to cry just thinking about it. Overall, it has been super fun but ugh. I'm too old to think I can run and not sleep. Also, both of my legs were in the pouring rain. I have never smelled such a foul group stuck in a van together.
I think I saw all of you guys running through my town! I'm in awe of everyone running that far!

Marc0pol0 Alexx I think you are thinking of someone else, I wouldn't be of much help, my coming out story was not your traditional one. Parents walked in on me a few years ago. Always know I'm here though, if you ever want some anonymity with a person you're talking to. I come off rather rude on this board but I'm not always the bad guy!

For some reason I just rather have that happen to me my parents Just walk in on me then the awkward looks and silence you know!! I don't think you come off rude I just think people don't like the harsh truth that you throw at them nothing wrong with be straight up then lagging it with nice words lol if that makes any kinda sence

Back