OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have no problem cheering in front of 70,000 people but I'm really dreading going in front of my english comp class of 20 and giving a two minute presentation tomorrow. I'm one of two freshman in that class and I think most of the people are juniors :/

Did anybody notice these babies?
:dorito:

They need to STRETCH! (and tighten their motions, and point their toes, as well as fix the timing etc etc etc :rolleyes: )

That was a boring routine!!
Hopefully it will get better!!

I cannot wait till WSA for my daughters youth 2 team to compete against them.
Oh and cupieqt team will get to as well! Lol I wonder how excited she is for that?!

Eta: by boring I mean slow, not necessarily bad

They already look improved in this one from August. And got their uniforms. You can see this one was being filmed for the show.
Comparing their first performance to the Six Flags Comp, they do get better. Hopefully (more like i pray to god) they will get sharper as the season continues...

Go kick some "Cheer Perfection" butt!
Lol hopefully, if we don't me and my cp will be saddened! Hopefully they are still filming in the end of February and maybe they will get dead last and the producers might make up a cool little plot and try to make it look like they got jackets!

That was a boring routine!!
Hopefully it will get better!!

I cannot wait till WSA for my daughters youth 2 team to compete against them.
Oh and cupieqt team will get to as well! Lol I wonder how excited she is for that?!

Eta: by boring I mean slow, not necessarily bad

Oh it'll be a showdown bw us! I can't wait to see y'all too. Maybe can meet up and go watch YS together ;)

Back