OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
3 more practices till the first competition....

I'm so excited and nervous and excited again... And guys I'm going to be a ninja at her first competition. That's all I have to say about that but it's going to be epic.
Lol

Does anyone know what kind of extensions are good for length, and hardly add any volume? clip in, fuse in, tape... i really don't care at this point but my hair has been the same length for a year and its not growing. i have really thick hair so my clip ins make it look even thicker! any suggestions?

Happy Birthday to me! I'm finally 18! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!
198439927300490051_DEuR9Lgx_c.jpg
tumblr_m3io43EN6C1r6vhy4o1_500.gif

So 2 cool things happened in my life today.
1: the guy I've been MADLY crushing on and the guy he was seeing ended things. And we're hanging out Thursday so that's cool. Granted he said he didn't want a relationship but like I'm Beyonce I'll change that. I know he's a keeper because today when I had to run out of class to puke (I have zero clue why I all of a sudden puked) he came with me to the bathroom so that's a good sign.
and
2: P!nk released probably one of the best music videos ever made this morning and I've watched it at least 20 times today.

So 2 cool things happened in my life today.
1: the guy I've been MADLY crushing on and the guy he was seeing ended things. And we're hanging out Thursday so that's cool. Granted he said he didn't want a relationship but like I'm Beyonce I'll change that. I know he's a keeper because today when I had to run out of class to puke (I have zero clue why I all of a sudden puked) he came with me to the bathroom so that's a good sign.
and
2: P!nk released probably one of the best music videos ever made this morning and I've watched it at least 20 times today.

Not to ignore your first cool thing but that video is seriously amazing. I still have chills.

Not to ignore your first cool thing but that video is seriously amazing. I still have chills.

I agree. When I first watched it I thought it was kinda odd, but like listening to it with the song and the meaning of it all, it's just perfection.

I wish annoying girls in my sociology class would shut uppppppppppp. this girl is wearing a snapback, sweatpants and flats with bright blue eyeshadow up to her eyebrows. girl bye.

Back