OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got my permit a couple weeks ago, and my parents are finally calming down. Haha i love drivingg! :)

Congrats, happy SAFE driving!
biggrin.png
Beware of crazy/rude drivers all over the place...unfortunately they're are tons! I remember after I got my permit I was just so happy to be able to drive and not have to wait for rides etc. However, while I was home I became a taxi service, especially for my siblings! haha but my parents pay for gas so I don't argue :)

After my roommate left to study abroad, I specifically requested that my room be left open, which it turns out they granted. My other roommate (I lived in a quad) was supposed to have the new girl in her room. Come to find out, she's been there the whole break and moved into my room so she could have separate rooms from my other roommate. And she doesn't want to move. I don't know how to politely say 'Bint, I am a senior and it's my last semester. I don't care if I have to single-handedly pack your shiz myself, you are going in that other room. PERIOD.' ..Is it mean that I want to drive her crazy enough to want to switch?

my knee is killing me for no reason at allll.
thinking about taking a nap until midnight thennnn finishing my bows. because im exhausteddd

Congrats, happy SAFE driving! :D Beware of crazy/rude drivers all over the place...unfortunately they're are tons! I remember after I got my permit I was just so happy to be able to drive and not have to wait for rides etc. However, while I was home I became a taxi service, especially for my siblings! haha but my parents pay for gas so I don't argue :)

Haha well i'm the youngest of my siblings, so i won't have to worry about the taxi-ness! haha and i live in Vegas. I'm afraid to drive during rush hour because there are SO many cars, haha!

Back