OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
soooo tired. way to many projects and tests this week. plus cheer, and all we're doing is conditioning and jumps and tumbling.

and, ap world history test tomorrow, hoping for a 3!! good luck to anyone else taking ap tests!

In the area near where I live, a woman had a baby in a field, rung a helpline and told them, left the baby and a bag of bloody things in the field and now they can't find the baby :( I've seen army helicopters flying around looking for it :( And the womans been arrested :eek:

Emily Jane said:
In the area near where I live, a woman had a baby in a field, rung a helpline and told them, left the baby and a bag of bloody things in the field and now they can't find the baby :( I've seen army helicopters flying around looking for it :( And the womans been arrested :eek:

Aww))): praying<3

Oh my gosh!! i dont understand how someone could do something like that!

So I'm completely obsessed/in love with Usher & I went to his concert last night. It was the best day of my life haha and I have no voice now..

"We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels" haha :) I'm obsessed with the song "Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides :) They're an emo band and they're all about being yourself and not letting others get to you :D

I just got home from a lockin type thing to help support Haiti. It was a 24 hour famine so we didn't eat the whole time we were there and now I only have 5 more hours before I can eat again! I'm starting to get a little hungry so I kinda wish time would go faster haha Doing things like this really puts into perspective how blessed we all are just to have food to eat everyday. Its crazy to watch videos and learn how people live in other countries. Sometimes we're so oblivious to whats going on around us. And I'm actually getting to go to Haiti this summer so now I'm super pumped!

A bunch of my friends love BVB! I'll have to ask if they know that song.

It's their new song that they just released as a single off their new album which is coming out June 14!

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!! I got my haircut!! Well, I got the dead ends cut off and it's shorter now :) Hopefully it will help with the growing out because it's healthier now :) By the end of summer I'm hoping my hair will go back to it's natural brown

im so excited for ECE CT tryouts tomorrow!! (=
I love pretzel m&ms
i hate doing laundry
slightly obsessed with small senior x's worlds music.
i really need a new phone. :x
i had to get a new tire yesterday. not fun. i got a flat wednesday -__- and then just left my car at the gym until yesterday because i was with my friend both nights anyways. i drove like 70 miles on the doughnut though, which apparently is frowned upon.
i move out of my apartment in 17 days, and i havent packed like anything! hahaha i might wanna get on that.

Back