OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i cant decide what bow i want to wear to tryoutsss tomorrow! i keep making more and its making the decision even harder!

Question - Does anyone grunt or make other noises/voices when they're tumbling or stunting? I think it's funny to hear about this...a routine looks so pretty from the audience but when you hear about things said/done on the comp floor it makes it a little more real.

Question - Does anyone grunt or make other noises/voices when they're tumbling or stunting? I think it's funny to hear about this...a routine looks so pretty from the audience but when you hear about things said/done on the comp floor it makes it a little more real.
I definitely grunt when I tumble... Lol ;) and sometimes when I'm having a hard time keeping/getting a stunt up I'll make noises! :p

can i just say that cheer extreme sharks has really gorgeous crunch/smushes? their knees are together and everything, you dont see that a lot. thats all :)

Graphic design internship: A
Visual communications: A- (miracle since I got a 65 on the first exam)
Online psychology: A (not even going into my exam grades, I have no idea how I have an A)
Media planning: B (so close..)

GPA: 3.66 so happy to be so close to graduation now.

On another note, I love awkward conversations with my mother on my break from school. Especially the ones at 8:30 in the morning. (tone of sarcasm)

I usually yell "go" in the middle of my handspring to remind myself to finish the pass haha..i'm really mental when it comes to tumbling.

Back