OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got back from ace skills camp and it was so awesome! I'm completely exhausted and a little sore but it was so fun. I CAN'T WAIT for this season!

I've been waking up at 5:30 every morning this week since we've had cheer at 7.. I'm like.. dead......... BUT our home pom dance for camp is coming along AMAZINGLY!! We finally decided on the official music today :D I'm loving this year so far :)

I don't know why I am soooo tired right now, I just want to go to SLEEP! but it's only 4:25 and I'll have trouble sleeping tonight.... hmpf.

got an A in my english 102 summer class! three of fifteen summer credits over!!
although, i think i deserved the A more for putting up with the nonsense and stupidity of the entire class for six weeks more than i actually deserve it for my work. haha.

just for all of you who aren't in college--transferring is a pain. if you're going to do it, get as many credits as possible to transfer. and don't take stupid classes just to fill gen eds. take ones worth something.

Whoever had the idea to bring Anthrocon to Pittsburgh should win some kind of award. It's my favorite weekend of the summer every year. Picture from Friday:

2d0ykok.jpg

i'd just like to point out, i received my 200th shimmy today. :) lol

and i'd also like to point out that bad teacher is hilarious.

Congrats!!! omg i want to see bad teacher but some of my friends said they barely laughed? oh well i still wanna find out for my self!!

Back