OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i know most of you guys arent canadian but i thought i would share the team canada video that shows the road to the icu worlds its amazing if you have the time to watch it (this is for all you night crawlers with nothing else to do)

I'm thinking of starting a coupon binder & I feel like that might be kind of weird because I'm not even like an "extreme couponer," I just like to spend less money, lol. Maybe it makes me feel weird because I just used to go & spend my money on useless things without a care in the world. But now I choose to be more responsible & it'd certainly make me the coolest 22 year old on the block, right? :p

(And luckily for me, my local grocery store takes any type of coupon, even if it's for another specific store and they price match anything that isn't a grocery item, so it's how I get good deals on DVDs and stuff, lol.)

Yay congrats!!!:)
Thanks!!:) I just know that I gotta get on the ball with the studying now!
I'm hoping to get an 1800 for when I apply! The only thing I have the upper hand is that I'm skipping freshman year because I did dual enrollment so maybe that will help me? Idk! ahhh!

The newbs digging up dead threads to post something totally innocuous is testing my patience.

I have an important opinion on senior 4 at worlds, I must post it for all of you to read. I think half tops should be allowed, a 10yr old on a senior team can wear one but not a 14yr old on a junior team, like dumb. I wear nfinities they are the best shoes ever have you heard of them? I am going to tell you how to put bows on backpacks even though your question was answered five months ago. My gym does half up half down but I like curls I'm mad I don't get to have curls. Here is an entirely new unique cheer survey you know you want to do. Who is your favourite cheerlebrity?! List your favourite allstar gym in every state! Omg if I have to wear a full top I'm like, quitting. Glitter or rhinestones or shimmer or stickers? Should the worlds winners have really won worlds because I was watching the videos and I don't think they were as good a sparkle diva 5 cats explosion guns. Anybody else think that international teams shouldn't compete at worlds until they can mix their own music??!! Watch my bow tutorial, it's revolutionary. But really, why can't juniors compete at worlds?

BowCat I loved that you used the word 'innocuous'. Sometimes I feel like my IQ drops when reading some posts on here, but that just made my day, so thank you.

In other random news, my first official coaching (lax) season is over as of today. :( Might go back in the fall to do field hockey though, which would be nice since that's a sport I actually participated in haha.

Oh, and I'm coming out of 'retirement' after 6 years and cheering on ECE's i4 team! So excited, yet quite nervous to see how my body reacts lol...

Back