OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
NEW UNIFORMS! ignore my bright yellow sports bra.
IMAG2930.jpg

ETA:Getting my skirt altered. It's too big. Haha

How come no one asked me to participate in The Week the Women Went? I volunteer. I volunteer!

I cannot staaaaand the new principle at our school. :mad: She's changing everything up. I honestly just wished I lived in California or something, lol. This sucks.

I'm great at Math but I'm getting irritated because someone posted this pic and asked for the answer on facebook so I told them and this girl swears it is different ...

So ready set SOLVE

6bc09197-1334-a7fd.jpg

So I got my schedule for school the other day & does anyone know how there is always one teacher you can just tell doesn't like certain types of students because, idk maybe they had a tragic high school experience with that kind of classmate (athletes, artists, musical, popular kids)?
No..? Just me..?
Well anyway... my english teacher is like the #1 example of one of those teachers. But on the schedule it says it's only says English and I'm supposed to be in AP Lit so hopefully I'm not in her class.. lol

I'm great at Math but I'm getting irritated because someone posted this pic and asked for the answer on facebook so I told them and this girl swears it is different ...

So ready set SOLVE

6bc09197-1334-a7fd.jpg
128=A+B
128=3(x+2)+(x+2)
128=4x+8
120=4x
30=x?

ETA: It's also 1AM so I might look back at this tomorrow and laugh at some random mistake I'm not seeing right now haha
ETAA: Nevermind I'm pretty sure.

My dad is flying home from Texas during Labor Day weekend. I'm thinking of showing up at the airport with a big sign with something like "Welcome Home Dad" on it, haha. I am so nacho cheesy.

Okay so some of you guys this about me but I live in South Korea even though I'm fully American and I have done cheer at my high school (an international school), my coach was an old high school/college cheerleader who coached allstar and two years ago I also was on Team Korea (hence my picture) because we had an American guy come to Korea and I worked with him, taking classes and stuff but that coach moved at the end of that year and my high school coach moved at the end of last year. So all of last year I was really upset because its my dream to continue cheer when I go back to the states for college, either at my school or at an all-star gym. But the only way I could do that is if I improve because I only have my back handspring. So anyways there are no cheer coaches here at all and no place for me to take tumbling classes or anything, I'm pretty much coaching my high school team now and everything's just so stressful and I feel like it's going to impossible for me to get any better this year. Also last year was really hard for me with friends and other stuff. Sooo I talked to my parents/family over summer and we worked it out so that I can stay with my aunt and her family for the first few months of the school year, in Denver CO. I'm going to be taking tumbling classes at Cheer Central Suns and either come back after first quarter or depending on how it goes, first semester. I cant join any team in the states because I really do want to come back here and spend some time with my family before I really go off to college and I want to graduate at this school. So I'm flying to the States on Saturday, all alone and I'm just starting to get really nervous and scared haha and this turned out to be super long but I just felt like sharing haha.

someone posted an online college checklist for dorms in the random portion of fierceboard.. can someone find it for me ive been looking like cazy and cant find it!

This being my senior year I was, naturally, upset about not being able to cheer. However, with the opportunity I have been given to coach, I am more than happy. I love the little girls and they are quickly learning. They love everything about it! It may just be side line cheer but teaching them everything I know gives me hope that the next generation of cheerleaders will love the sport as much as I do.

This being my senior year I was, naturally, upset about not being able to cheer. However, with the opportunity I have been given to coach, I am more than happy. I love the little girls and they are quickly learning. They love everything about it! It may just be side line cheer but teaching them everything I know gives me hope that the next generation of cheerleaders will love the sport as much as I do.
I coach little sideline babies too! It feels so good to have little kids looking up to you.

Back