OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2: P!nk released probably one of the best music videos ever made this morning and I've watched it at least 20 times today.

i rarely see music videos anymore, so thanks for posting this. it honestly was such an artistic and amazing piece.

I'm so exausted. Physically and emotionally. theres so much drama going on right now that i'm trying to avoid and push to the side but it still gets to me. i have like two hours of homework every night, but right now i have straight A's so GO ME! but i did get a pretty bad grade on my last creative writing assignment for not being creative enough... i hate my new teacher. i want to throw her out the window. and whenever she talks she makes this face like shes constipated. and she has a weird accent and its annoying. i literally feel like all i do is go to school, go to cheer or work, go to church, and come home do two hours of homework and then get to bed to 12 or 1 every.single.night. ITS SO FRUSTRATING. and my car is in the shop because coming home from getting her air fixed my dad decided to roll down the windows and one of them wouldn't come back up. so thats stressful not having a car for almost two weeks. and my new cheer coach basically told me i had to chose between my job and cheerleading because i couldn't make a commitment to both. my manager is really good about scheduling me around cheer. until my new coach (who's never coached a day in her life or had anything to do with cheerleading ever) decides that its okay to change our practices from ending at 5 to ending at 7. its not like we're doing competition anymore so i don't understand why we need to stay until 7 all we do is goof off. and every once in awhile she'll be like hey girls we're leaving at 5 today so call your parents to come get you. and this is at like... 4:45 maybe later? the majority of the girls on our team dont drive and have to wait at the school for an hour. bad planning on her part. and then last practice she changed it from getting out at 5:15 to getting out at 6:30 and i had to be at work at 5:30 and i told her that and she got mad and started yelling at me infront of the whole team. also nobody listens to me. for example: we arent supposed to chew gum. never have we ever been allowed to chew gum. when have you ever been allowed to chew gum in cheerleading? expecially when we're on tv for a game. anyways i asked them to spit it out and they just stared at me and i was like i know you have gum and its in our contract that we aren't allowed to chew gum so you might want to spit it out so you don't get a demerit. BLANK STARES. and then a girl on my team (the one who got in a fender bender a month and a half ago and said that she "fractured a ligament in her back") wouldn't admit that she based the entire time we were at camp. she said she flew..so of course, me being the smart alac that i am i said "oh. i must have just imagined you basing me for 6 days straight." and she was like well okay i did base but my back hurt and she wasnt allowed to do anything.. 10 minutes later shes tumbling... honey. i thought your back hurt!
IM JUST SO FRUSTRATED WITH EVERYTHING. Mostly my cheer team... but really everything.. so, ending my rant now!
oh and i'm getting baptized on sunday!!:)

SmileyRyleigh I feel so bad for you on the drama part.. I say have the athletic director watch practice one day.. see what goes on... Also, I find it so strange that people get baptized at your age... I'm just so used to the catholic ways that have been forced upon me (No offense ment to anyone.. I've just become sick of being forced to believe a certain way). :p

SmileyRyleigh dang girl sounds like you need a good massage and pedicure! You coach needs to make a schedule. That's unfair to you, parents, and the whole team. I would have parents email her or the athletic department head about it.

Congrats on getting baptized! That's so exciting and I'm so happy for you :) That's such a beautiful leap of faith!

Hey guys! I need your help!!!!!!
-I'm trying to help my friend come up with a cute saying for a shirt shes making.
Its for the wrestling stats at her school. All the stats are girls so we were thinking about something about bringing the pretty or like the team would be no where without the stats. But those just sound kinda lame. Any ideas? its for the back of the shirt.

So as I posted earlier in this thread my dad and I may be moving to Arizona, and it literally just occurred to me that I could join an allstar gym in AZ (I had to quit allstar here in Indiana for financial issues and time commitment- but financial situations have improved and I will not have any commitments if we move). I was just wondering if anyone could offer any insight on any gyms in the Scottsdale/ Sedona area, preferably nothing more than 20 minutes from Scottsdale or Sedona. I'd like a fairly big program, but also one where I could be on a team that would make me feel like I mattered, and not a gym who primarily focuses on their level 5's (I've got an odd combination of level 2, 3, and 4 skills, I'd probably end up on a senior 3). I'm particularly looking for info/opinions on AZ Power and Desert Storm Elite. Please and thank you :)

So guys my daughter got hit in the face tonight by one of her bases...

She has a black eye now...

She has school pics in the morning.

Lol and she is devastated she will look ugly!
Poor baby! Tell her to strike her fiercest "tough girl" pose. That kid couldn't look ugly if she tried.

So guys my daughter got hit in the face tonight by one of her bases...

She has a black eye now...

She has school pics in the morning.

Lol and she is devastated she will look ugly!
nooo, poor jaylen! Do they have re-takes? although, it'd be a pretty funny thing to look back on in the future haha ;)

10sdn5g.png

has anybody else gotten this :S
kingston

Back