All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone explain how an international location can be the same quality of instruction in the States? I'm in shock over Fame's expansion to London and how it will work.
Well Fierce Athletics (formerly North London Wildcats) have always had a link with Fame (they have them over at least once a year I think for camps etc.) They recently announced that our nationals next month will be their last ever competition, and it appears that some of the coaches/athletes are now the coaches of Fame London. So my assumption is that they've had ties with Fame for long enough that Fame are happy for them to use their name/branding, and I imagine Fame coaches will still come over for camps etc., but my impression is that it will be very similar to the current Fierce Athletics program.

ETA They're also going be training in the same area.

Haven't seen anyone post about it but: California All Stars Livermore moved into a larger gym this season. Try outs were at the old gym, practices are at the new. Construction is still underway, but should hopefully be done in about two weeks. Classes start in two weeks as well I believe. :cheering:

Cheer Legendz from St. louis is moving to a bigger location in the Chesterfield Valley.

I think it's Premier in Morganville, that used to be Jonas Angels a million years ago.

I could be wrong, but they were my first thought.

See, I told you I could be wrong ;)

Back