All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@ACEDAD I remember what you told me when you visited. Now we will be a 5 lb bag of sugar in a 10 lb bag!

More room to add! You should have a new team called the "beignets"!!

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

]Orlando allstars still searching for new, bigger gym location in the central florida area

Building out hugee new facility in vicinity of Sand Lake and OBT. Like 30 000 square feet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account![/QUOTE]
Buildingout

I read on twitter that today is Rocket Elite's last competition as a gym, like the last time it will be a gym. The gym is located in Easton, PA, which is right on the PA-NJ line. I'm smelling a merger.
I have heard that WC is taking over rocket as well however I am not a part of rocket so it's just rumors as far as I know however the keystone extreme thing is not a rumor at all I can confirm that we have already had meetings with Elaine and everything has been confirmed

I have heard that WC is taking over rocket as well however I am not a part of rocket so it's just rumors as far as I know however the keystone extreme thing is not a rumor at all I can confirm that we have already had meetings with Elaine and everything has been confirmed
Worlds and the summit will be our last competitions as keystone extreme it's been a bittersweet ending to the season.

How far away from each other are Keystone and Rocket located?

Desert Storm Elite is leaving their Tucson location and the local coaches and manager are starting a new gym called Revolution Elite.

A little over an hour drive
That sounds too close to me, as I'd be worried about diluting the talent pool for either gym. Are there other gyms in the area or are these the main two? Regardless, I have no doubt that the WC owners have a good game plan in place for all of this.

I hadn't heard of Rocket before. We must comp in different circles. Wishing all 3 gyms the best in the upcoming season!

I hadn't heard of Rocket before. We must comp in different circles. Wishing all 3 gyms the best in the upcoming season!
They used to be on the DC, VA, MD, PA circuit and kind of disappeared. Actually, I haven't seen them in quite a while. It's weird because they were a very up and coming gym a few years ago and then sort of disappeared (at least to me).

That sounds too close to me, as I'd be worried about diluting the talent pool for either gym. Are there other gyms in the area or are these the main two? Regardless, I have no doubt that the WC owners have a good game plan in place for all of this.
I agree but again as far as I know it's a rumor, however I'm sure if the rumor is true there will be a gameplan the KE take over has been in the works for some time now. There really aren't too many gyms in this little area of pa I would say of the handful of them KE has the largest amount of athletes

Trafficwise, it is completely different worlds. They will have no problem making sucessful programs especially with the talent that they are inheriting with the purchase.

Back