All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trafficwise, it is completely different worlds. They will have no problem making sucessful programs especially with the talent that they are inheriting with the purchase.
Agreed I know we have had an increase in interest already from new athletes for next season and our teams had a successful season this year so I can only imagine us getting stronger

Carolina Cheer & Dance may not be a new gym or have a new facility but we are under NEW MANAGEMENT!!! We are in the process of re-vamping our program! Bringing in new coaches as well as announcing a new Program Director next weekend! Some of yall may remember Carolina being one of the industry leaders 10 years ago, well get ready for it to happen again! New logos, uniforms, coaches, equipment, we are doing what is necessary to put Carolina Cheer & Dance back on top. So be ready.

Seems like the stars and rumors that I have heard might be aligning. A Rocket Elite friend confirmed that she heard that their owners were talking with WC as early as last fall, but I thought that it fell through when Keystone was announced. But, then at CL movie, I overheard two random WC families talking about when where they announcing the new merger and how it was going to affect Freehold since many of the PA and NYC atletes would find it an easier drive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I know personally that many of the athletes that already make the drive from the area will continue to make the drive to freehold because they are previously of rocket elite and other local programs and left for a reason

I know personally that many of the athletes that already make the drive from the area will continue to make the drive to freehold because they are previously of rocket elite and other local programs and left for a reason

I didn't think that they had a lot to worry about. I can't imagine that someone would leave an upper level team due to closeness of a newer facility. even, so, I think that Keystone and Rocket facilities will thrive, and probably end up with a very dynamic younger program. Most of those athletes will be inherited or transfer from other gyms.

It's going to be interesting to see. Cp's gym never saw WC this year, which was weird since we competed against both them and CJA a couple of times last year. It's going to be interesting to see how the addition of 1, probably 2, satellite facilities will factor into it. I personally feel that it is that it will make it even more competitive and fun around here.

I didn't think that they had a lot to worry about. I can't imagine that someone would leave an upper level team due to closeness of a newer facility. even, so, I think that Keystone and Rocket facilities will thrive, and probably end up with a very dynamic younger program. Most of those athletes will be inherited or transfer from other gyms.

It's going to be interesting to see. Cp's gym never saw WC this year, which was weird since we competed against both them and CJA a couple of times last year. It's going to be interesting to see how the addition of 1, probably 2, satellite facilities will factor into it. I personally feel that it is that it will make it even more competitive and fun around here.

I totally understand what you are saying! but being a former athlete of rocket elite i know that i would never go back there even with the world cup name unless world cup completely took over and wasnt leaving existing coaching staff there! but i wish the best of luck to all of them!

I totally understand what you are saying! but being a former athlete of rocket elite i know that i would never go back there even with the world cup name unless world cup completely took over and wasnt leaving existing coaching staff there! but i wish the best of luck to all of them!
Wow, sounds like things kind of imploded there. I tried to look up RE, but it looked like their website hadn't been updated in over a year. CP had only been cheering AS for 2 years now. I know our gym has had some choreo help from WC, and they're very helpful to other gyms.

Maybe we will see more WC teams next year. I think we only saw a few at Cheer for Charity this year. Maybe at BATC too? I'm in cruise mode now. US Finals in VA, then evals (not tryouts because we find everyone a team) two weeks after that.

They used to be on the DC, VA, MD, PA circuit and kind of disappeared. Actually, I haven't seen them in quite a while. It's weird because they were a very up and coming gym a few years ago and then sort of disappeared (at least to me).
I think Valley Elite has been competition for them in terms of drawing athletes (Valley Elite is in Easton)

Wow, sounds like things kind of imploded there. I tried to look up RE, but it looked like their website hadn't been updated in over a year. CP had only been cheering AS for 2 years now. I know our gym has had some choreo help from WC, and they're very helpful to other gyms.
Maybe we will see more WC teams next year. I think we only saw a few at Cheer for Charity this year. Maybe at BATC too? I'm in cruise mode now. US Finals in VA, then evals (not tryouts because we find everyone a team) two weeks after that.

saying that things imploded there is sort of an understatement lol. and they dont update the website and rocket elite has very few staff members and the number of kids from this year was pretty low went from say 9 teams last year to 5 this year.

That has been true for many years but not sure that valley will be around next year. . . . but that is a just a rumor
Wow Valley Elite gone too? Saw them at quite a few competitions but in the 3 years we have been a part of all-star we never competed against Rocket Elite.

Eagle Elite is a new gym opening in Columbia, MO in May, hopefully fielding an open team.

Flipz USA will not be having their cheer team next year (Flipz Elite)
And there are some rumors about another closing going around but who knows :rolleyes:

Back