All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It will be interesting to see how this WC/RE merger plays out. Those making the drive to Freehold will stay there is accurate I believe. There are a good amount of athletes in this part of PA/NJ that left programs up here and travel over an hour and go to places like WC, CJA and NJSE to name a few and I doubt they would go back if they are comfortable where they are. Nonetheless, I hope this merger turns out well for those athletes involved.

Last edited:
Deleted quote b/c I managed to quote myself and not @addictedtocheer

Evolution in Bridgewater has been getting some of the Hunterdon crowd, but it is a long drive for a lot of people in Hunterdon. Considering how successful the regional AYC team, local Pop warner teams and the Hunterdon High Schools have been, I am not surprised that big name gyms have their eyes on the area. It also explains how Evolution fielded 13 teams this year (including prep and a special needs team) . For a such a young gym, that is really good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Wasn't that the former Cheer Academy turned something turned something else?

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1397683691.217848.jpg

@Hodiestoe took this picture today while I was giving her a tour.

*the two of us are currently sunning on the dock at my sisters house on the diversion canal. I never want her to leave

View attachment 520
@Hodiestoe took this picture today while I was giving her a tour.

*the two of us are currently sunning on the dock at my sisters house on the diversion canal. I never want her to leave
I've only just seen this, and I've left *sob/bawl/depression* come back to meeeee! I've had THE most amazing time with you, your gym looks like it's going to be amazing, I can't wait to come back and see it complete and fully functioning in August ;)

Keystone has officially been renamed World Cup Genesis. I wonder what the team names will be if they follow that theme.

Back