New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp landed her double and then fell on her butt, then she did her full to a full, 1 to a full, and 5 jumps to tuck!! All new skills! I am so PROUD!!!!
Well its not really a "new skill" ,but its new for now! I just started throwing my running full, standing full, and 2 to fulls for the first time this week and last week! Its the first time since Ive been sick that Ive been back to my full ability. Ive been back doing tumbling for 6 months now and am just now returning to the level I used to be. I know I have posted this information on another thread but Im just really excited, I know yall understand the crazyness of it :)

These are both great accomplishments

my goal for the summer is having my tuck and working on layouts. i want to be working on fulls by my next birthday. march 19th:)
i'm quite ambitious but i know i'm going to be working hard this summer.

Megan got her two to double last week at tryouts (from the original post). On Wednesday at practice she was working on a one to double.

Yesterday at SSX practice, she starting working on whip hs hs double. She appears to be very motivated right now and it's pretty cool. Just going to sit back and watch and hopefully report on future accomplishments.

Megan got her two to double last week at tryouts (from the original post). On Wednesday at practice she was working on a one to double.

Yesterday at SSX practice, she starting working on whip hs hs double. She appears to be very motivated right now and it's pretty cool. Just going to sit back and watch and hopefully report on future accomplishments.
Very exciting to hear! Best of luck to her :)

Hoping to get my double in the next couple of weeks! I am also working on several specialty passes which I hope to nail! I am getting very close, and have only been working these skills for like a week!:D so excited!

just moved gym and was at my second training session last night and got my standing tuck! :D so excited to see what new tumbling i get for the new season!

Back