New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finally did my standing tuck for the first time in almost a year! It's actually more solid and prettier than my standing bhs now.. probably not a good thing! But I also did my ro bhs for the first time in almost 2 years.. I just never did it for a long time because it wasn't in any routines so I didn't feel a need. But this year I'm determined to get: ro tuck, ro 2 bhs, standing 2 bhs, jump bhs, and be able to pull a scorpian and a bow n arrow (I've never flown before, but I figure getting some skills could be beneficial in the future!)

She did it! She got her full!

This was the very first one and there's no smiley big enough to express how proud I am of her hard work :D

Aw that's so good, she did great so congrats to her!! I love seeing people succeed in what they have been working for!!

Monday night I did my standing BHS on the floor lightly spotted. Only ever done it on the tumble track with a spot before then so am over the moon! Dance background means I had zero upper body strength coupled with adult logic so two giant hurdles right there!!

My 6yr old daughter got her front walkover today!!! I'm so happy this is the one thing I thought she wouldn't get for a long time and someone told her to do something and about 25 try's later!! She got it- I screamed so loud.. Luckily it was before practice!
Now she can add that in her pass
Front walkover round off BHS step out round off BHS!!

Great to go back to thread and see a bunch of new skills popping up.

Latest posts

Back