New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cp got her punch front AND ro half on the floor tonight! First time she ever tried twisting on the floor! YAY!!! so happy to see her breaking through-especially after a very rough day at practice yesterday.:chestbump:

That's awesome for both of you.

Sooo..I got my round off tuck tonight but I have the stupidest mental block ever...on a round off back handspring. I look dumb justing throwing round offs when corner tumbling.

My CP just got her whip!! She also just got her full on a rod floor into the resi...now working standing fulls as well...

I am wondering what comes next...she is only 8....what skills will she be learning when she is 12?!?!?!?

Sooo..I got my round off tuck tonight but I have the stupidest mental block ever...on a round off back handspring. I look dumb justing throwing round offs when corner tumbling.
i was in the saaaaaame place for years and years and years. unfortunately, theres no trick to get over it.

do a lot of backhandspring drills all the time and trust that your body is going to know what it's doing.

i got my standing 2 hand tuck!

ive always had an issue with connecting backhandsprings, i dont pull through enough on my snapdown. But one of the coaches at a local gym just knows how to make me tumble without me really thinking about what im doing. and he said tuck, so i did. lolol

I'm working on frontwalkovers, running frontwalkovers, BHS, and back walkovers. all with one spot only spotting me a little :) Going to be so excited when I get it, I have the frontwalkovers on springfloor, but we don't have it in Norway so I'm working on it on hardfloor :D

My cp appears to have finally gotten over the hump with her robhs tuck. I also have video of her aerial and punch front, but she doesn't have them consistently yet.

Not sure she'll actually perform these skills anytime soon (she's on a mini level 2 team) but it's nice to know she has them in her bag of tricks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

On Wednesday my stunt group that I fly in had a no fall practice!!! That has never happened before because we were one of the weakest groups a month or so ago but now we are the strongest one!:) And when we were working on ball up stretches, we were the first group it hit it! My flyer for the second stunt sequence got over her fear of doubling out of our stunt on Wednesday! she has had a hard time with it and finally just went for it and did awesome!!! We were so proud of her!

Back