New To All Star Life, Question About Nfinity Bags

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 15, 2014
So I caved and got my daughter the sparkle nfinity bag, I don't want to monogram it and place a bunch of holes in the bag so I was wondering if the heat transfer glitter vinyl will stick to the sparkle bag. I don't want to risk melting the bag, or the vinyl not adhering, or messing up the sparkle material on the bag. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

As someone who does both, I would say embroidery would be the way to go. I don't think vinyl would adhere well, and would likely peel away the sparkle with it when it started to turn loose. Embroidery will be much more durable.

I got my daughter one this fall, and had her name embroidered on the front pocket/pouch. It doesn't make holes, and looks really nice. Plus, I worry less about it accidentally getting picked up by someone else.

Pigtails to Ponytails on Facebook does awesome work! I believe she does vinyl. I would look her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I caved and got my daughter the sparkle nfinity bag, I don't want to monogram it and place a bunch of holes in the bag so I was wondering if the heat transfer glitter vinyl will stick to the sparkle bag. I don't want to risk melting the bag, or the vinyl not adhering, or messing up the sparkle material on the bag. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
The Nfinity sparkle bag prefers embroidery. :)

It will work, but wont be as long term durable as embroidery. The vinyl will eventually peel and flake.

Back