New To Fierce Board

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in fact...take pride it it...:))

This is really the only place I can come to and say "I'm a crazy cheer mom. A completely insane one. I like cheer music and zebra print (but I'm kinda getting over it a little,) and the Soffe outlet and other teams besides my cp's and I call my cp a 'cp!'" and everyone else understands exactly what I mean! Plus, there's usually someone psycho-er than I am!

This is really the only place I can come to and say "I'm a crazy cheer mom. A completely insane one. I like cheer music and zebra print (but I'm kinda getting over it a little,) and the Soffe outlet and other teams besides my cp's and I call my cp a 'cp!'" and everyone else understands exactly what I mean! Plus, there's usually someone psycho-er than I am!

I totally agree!!! No one but us knows the thrill of it all....make up...cheer music in the car....hotel shopping...soffe yes!!! Jenee really likes the Nike pro shorts too...ooops...i got off subject...but I made my point....lol

I totally agree!!! No one but us knows the thrill of it all....make up...cheer music in the car....hotel shopping...soffe yes!!! Jenee really likes the Nike pro shorts too...ooops...i got off subject...but I made my point....lol

Thread-jacker!! ;)

I look at it this way....My husband and boys have endless tv channels devoted to their sports interests. How many basketball games (go Bulls!) baseball games, football games do they watch per week? What about all the time they spend watching pregame and post game shows? Eternal (it seems like it anyway) hours watching and talking about their sports related interests!!! I have 1, cheerleading. How many times is that on tv a year? So, I come to you, my dear Fierce Board, like-minded friends, for conversation!

Fierceboards was a Great resource this year for keeping up with Worlds especially since there was a lack of updates from USASF and the VOD was so slow... That's what got me to join in

Back