All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh man, I knew sleep was overrated!!! Going on my banning list, which BTW was a complete joke @vanessa- as I am not a mod nor should I ever be ;), you should be banned. Affected/Effected mistakes are as bad as their/there/they're and where/were/wear in my book, and that's the book of a high school teacher :p . However, get the stick out of your booty (yes I said it, we're beyond the wedgie euphemisms ;)) and take it like the joke that it was intended.

As we are all into the numbered list, I'm going to rebel and use bullets
  • A simple 'my bad' and then moving out would have sufficed
  • Ignoring the thread would have worked equally as well
  • Attacking a trusted poster, and one who is so nice to boot, is bang out of line.
Oh actually I think I am going to have to ask the mods to ban me, for life - the use of bullets=a threat of violence and we know this board has a zero tolerance for that. This should be a safe place away threats of harm so I apologise profusely for my use of bullets and state, categorically, that they are not a threat of violence nor am I a violent person :D

And fyi I did just pull out my wedgie. Been sitting down for awhile....
I.just.died.

ETA: Oh crap, I just realised she is no longer a registered member. Did she deactivate or was she banned???

Oh man, I knew sleep was overrated!!! Going on my banning list, which BTW was a complete joke @vanessa- as I am not a mod nor should I ever be ;), you should be banned. Affected/Effected mistakes are as bad as their/there/they're and where/were/wear in my book, and that's the book of a high school teacher :p . However, get the stick out of your booty (yes I said it, we're beyond the wedgie euphemisms ;)) and take it like the joke that it was intended.

• Attacking a trusted poster, and one who is so nice to boot, is bang out of line.
Oh actually I think I am going to have to ask the mods to ban me, for life - the use of bullets=a threat of violence and we know this board has a zero tolerance for that. This should be a safe place away threats of harm so I apologise profusely for my use of bullets and state, categorically, that they are not a threat of violence nor am I a violent person :D

I.just.died.

ETA: Oh crap, I just realised she is no longer a registered member. Did she deactivate or was she banned???

I'm so offended by your use of bullets that I think you not only need to be banned from Fierceboard, but from life. Seriously, how do you function in the world?

I'm so offended by your use of bullets that I think you not only need to be banned from Fierceboard, but from life. Seriously, how do you function in the world?
I know I hang my head in shame and relegate my life to living in a cave drinking from the drops of water that trickle down the side of the walls.

I. Just. Died. hahahahahahahahaha:D

Well, you don't have to worry about keeping me in line!
And I am terribly sorry that I didn't check the dates or read every single post. Maybe my opinion can help someone who is reading this thread and creating a uniform soon. I appreciate the thoughtfulness, although you could have chose to ignore this :)
I did the same thing! I am now an avid date checker...:p

WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. -__-

Seriously... I go to my cp's banquet and a football game and THIS is what y'all do??? I am also an efficient numbered list maker, so here goes:

1. Mamarazzi NO. canttouchthis and I are getting FBA for catfight for the gun, suicide, lolsmileywhatever catfight.
2. cupieqt I love you.
3. vanessa- welcome to the Fierceboard. It's called "fierce" for a reason. cupieqt and I (and Mamarazzi) are a few of the good ones. You'll grow to love us - everyone eventually does, no matter how hard they fight it.

Cheese n rice ladies! I swear I won't go to anymore banquets and leave such chaos in my wake! ;)
I am insulted that some how I was not @ in this post...#just sayin
  • I think we may need to institute a ban on hashtags # #canthelpmyself #restraint

I need a permanent badge under my name that says 'THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!' Just-a-Mom and I go away for a weekend and we come back to CHAOS!! (Actually, I usually feel like we're disappearing simultaneously and coming back to crazy. Maybe we should stop)..

The casserole thing wasn't me, but I was definitely a heavy participant in that conversation.

I need a permanent badge under my name that says 'THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!' Just-a-Mom and I go away for a weekend and we come back to CHAOS!! (Actually, I usually feel like we're disappearing simultaneously and coming back to crazy. Maybe we should stop)..

The casserole thing wasn't me, but I was definitely a heavy participant in that conversation.
I knew you were involved in that conversation. I don't remember the thread it's from though! Oh wells. And yes, I agree that should be your permanent banner!

Maybe we should have a new newbie policy. Instead of the 3 and 3, maybe they should have to have a private, one-on-one PM session with their assigned board teacher (or mentor lol). We could link them to the casserole website, and explain the oh-so-unreasonable expectations we have, such as expecting people to READ the posts before theirs.

Or you and I could just never leave again. Whichever. :D

Maybe we should have a new newbie policy. Instead of the 3 and 3, maybe they should have to have a private, one-on-one PM session with their assigned board teacher (or mentor lol). We could link them to the casserole website, and explain the oh-so-unreasonable expectations we have, such as expecting people to READ the posts before theirs.

Or you and I could just never leave again. Whichever. :D
When I finally get to meet you, you realize I will be attached to your side, yes? :cool: But seriously, we can't leave apparently or the board ends up at sixes and sevens..

I actually think a board 'mentor' thing wouldn't be a bad idea, if a bit overwhelming for people like me who have the patience of a thimble.. Or if there was a way to have a popup come up that says 'Think- do you REALLY wanna post that?' on all people who have been on the board for under a month..and they have to click 'Ok' before they do. Then people can't just yell at us for being annoyed with Newbies- they take control of their own board destiny.

Latest posts

Back