All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lmao that was funny! And I'm from the south, everyone is honey. I need to use the wedgie one again, lemme go write that down.

And fyi I did just pull out my wedgie. Been sitting down for awhile....

I am from the south, but I am still not anyone's "honey" unless I know them personally. I'm perfectly fine with people calling me "honey" or "darling" as a term of endearment, but I don't think you exactly meant it that way...
And when you first made the wedgie comment, I also don't think you meant for it to be as funny as it is now and I sure didn't take it that way, I found it as a substitution for a different phrase. I've believe throughout this conversation, argument, whatever you'd like to call it, that I have had respect for you. It's sad to know that not just you, but other people as well, would've done the same for me if I had had a larger number of shimmys.

I'm really not angry at you, I did make a mistake, but I believe it could have been handle in a completely different manner. What I'm a mad about is the way some acted like I was completely idiotic and incompetent. But hey,
:deadhorse:

I am from the south, but I am still not anyone's "honey" unless I know them personally. I'm perfectly fine with people calling me "honey" or "darling" as a term of endearment, but I don't think you exactly meant it that way...
And when you first made the wedgie comment, I also don't think you meant for it to be as funny as it is now and I sure didn't take it that way, I found it as a substitution for a different phrase. I've believe throughout this conversation, argument, whatever you'd like to call it, that I have had respect for you. It's sad to know that not just you, but other people as well, would've done the same for me if I had had a larger number of shimmys.

I'm really not angry at you, I did make a mistake, but I believe it could have been handle in a completely different manner. What I'm a mad about is the way some acted like I was completely idiotic and incompetent. But hey,
:deadhorse:

No, what you SHOULD have done was to say "oops, my bad" and moved on. But instead you replied with an uptight, holier-than-thou admonishment of your own. You can't handle being corrected so you feel the need to become the strict little school marm and tell people how to behave and react. Get over yourself. Honey.

1. Apparently you are able to judge character and personal matters that may be effecting people over the internet.
2. I just admitted my own mistake, so yes I am able to be corrected. I don't think I ever claimed I was "right".
3. You have been telling me how to behave ever since I posted something that was not offensive, vulger, off topic, or effected you in any way.

I'm not the only culprit here - it takes two to tango.

Is it alright if I throw a fit about you not typing my name correctly? Seems to be the new norm.:cow:

:sarcasm:
whoopsies! Yooolizzi I can't believe I forgot the extra o! I should be banned

Is it alright if I throw a fit about you not typing my name correctly? Seems to be the new norm.:cow:

:sarcasm:

This is actually my point exactly. It was a little ridiculous to make this big of a deal over a post. I was simply using it as an example; that no one would freak out about her making a minor mistake, yet I should be banned for mine. Mistakes happen, but apparently it is the norm to bully and gang up on new comers.

cupieqt

I shimmyed you twice so you could have 3000 shimmys- as if what you had wasn't enough! Lol but you have like twice as many shimmys as me so I dislike you honey!!!!

cupieqt

I shimmyed you twice so you could have 3000 shimmys- as if what you had wasn't enough! Lol but you have like twice as many shimmys as me so I dislike you honey!!!!

Wow I have that many??! Whoa mama. Lol, thank you Kboo--er, honey!!

Eta: Had to add some love: xoxo

Back